backslashbaby

~~~~*~~~~
Registered
Reaction score

not_HarryS

Peen Copter Aficionado
Registered
Reaction score
Holy crap. Shrooms usually make people want to hug things and sit beneath a tree.

And that article is rife with yellow journalism: he hardly ripped the dude's heart out. He just cut it out, as anyone would who, erm... mistook his friend for the devil.

M.R.J. Le Blanc

aka Sadistic Mistress Mi-chan
Registered
Reaction score
What's the article have to do with the fact he was a mixed martial arts fighter? The guy took something nasty, it's not like he just got pissed off and went overboard. He's not the first guy to get high on something like that and do something utterly horrific while he was on it.

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
So, I'm safe to believe that this type of drug will not be one of the ones so many want legalized? :evil Just checking.

Xelebes

Delerium ex Ennui
Registered
Reaction score
I'm betting PCP is the drug involved. There have been other - worse - cases of people on PCP doing horrible stuff. Like the guy who bit his son's eyes out and then tied himself to a tree, hacking away at his limbs with an axe. Or that rapper dude who killed his partner's girlfriend and then started eating her. Both cases, the aggressors were on PCP.

blacbird

Registered
Reaction score
It's not all rainbows and unicorns. Damn.

I'm not in favor of anybody taking hallucinogens, and I've never done it personally. BUT, from what I've read, all they do is take what you got in the skull and tweak it a fair amount. A very similar thing happens with alcohol. This guy obviously had some bad shit going on in there long before he drank the fungal tea. It's the main reason the legal system doesn't consider intoxication an excuse for anything.

caw

Status
Not open for further replies.