• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

95,000 word Historical-Fantasy, The Nymph's Heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrombola

Registered
Reaction score
Website
wrombola.wix.com
Seeking a Beta reader for a historical Fantasy. The Nymph's Heart http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=181914&page=2

It is set in Miami Florida. The story is told in third person limited POV in three time periods 1567, 1926, and 2005. The novel deals with The fountain of Youth, Ponce De Leon's undead soul and a water Nymph the local Indian tribe calls the Blue Lady.

Contains violence,drug use,and a love story, but no sex.

If you are curious I have posted two chapters in the SYW folder it is under Interstices. I am curious about how the plot holds together and any other comments you are kind enough, or unkind enough to make.

Last edited:

new writer 56

Registered
Reaction score
Sounds interesting. I like the title. Have you set up a list of potential publishers ?

wrombola

Registered
Reaction score
Website
wrombola.wix.com
I don't even want to think about that until I see if she fly's, or for that matter if she draws flies. As for the titile I was going with The Fountain but that gave away to much of the plot. Glad you like it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.