• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking for beta readers for a completed MS

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.A. Tripp

Registered
Reaction score
I have a completed MS, have edited and edited and edited it . . . polished it till I'm starting to see tons of improvements . . . in other words, I think I could take it downhill at this point.

So, I need fresh eyes. I've got the ebook version of this for sale already, because I think it's at the point where it's really good . . . and of course I'm at the point of thinking it's never gonna be good enough.

It's called Woe To The Rich! and it's about flipping society as we know it, on it's head. The Power Players lose all of their wealth and one man in the "poor" class so to speak gains control of all of it. The length is just over 75,000 words.

Please let me know, all who are interested. Thanks very much!

L.A. Tripp

Registered
Reaction score
Well, the ebook is on a website I've created. I haven't made sales yet.

Even if sales were strong . . . I've known of authors to redo a book later that was an earlier book from them. If someone can point out ways it can truly be better, I'd love to know. If it's as good as I'm hoping it is, then some people will get free copies.

Status
Not open for further replies.