PDA

View Full Version : Promotional operation on absolutewrite ?

CelineCommunity
08-28-2005, 04:32 PM
Hey Jenna,

I see that certain sites were selected for promotional giveaways. will something similar or other be organized on absolutewrite.com ?

Thanks

JennaGlatzer
08-29-2005, 07:37 PM
Yes, I hope so. I have a couple of ideas, but am waiting for approval.

Jillian
08-30-2005, 12:00 PM
Oh fun fun! I approve, I approve!!
What sites were selected for giveaways other than the convention site?

JennaGlatzer
08-30-2005, 10:46 PM
So far, I believe CelineCommunity, CelineChannel, CelineSmiles, and CelineDreams.

And I got approval for something very cool...

:Clap:

Jillian
08-31-2005, 01:05 PM
Oh do tell do tell!! Puhhhhleeeezeee! Ill be your friend forever! :) hehe

Can't wait for this something "very cool"

Fanny
08-31-2005, 01:21 PM
Ohhh Jenna don't act like Cathy & Marisa, tell us !!! :)

godessceline
08-31-2005, 01:36 PM
Jenna, admit it...you're in on Marisa and Ctahy's conspiracy too, haha! :D Tell us! Please? *does the puppy dog eyes*

Marisa Louise
08-31-2005, 07:31 PM
Oh fun fun! I approve, I approve!!
What sites were selected for giveaways other than the convention site?

What we did wasn't really a give-away or a promotional thing. It was more a gift......

But just out of curiosity, Jenna, did you mean that my website is included or that it's just the websites you listed, not including the convention site? Either way I don't mind. Just wanted clarification.

:)

Thaaaaank ya'!

kay5
09-07-2005, 03:44 AM
Tell us Jenna *sticks out lower lip* PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

P.S. You should put a contest to win copies autographed by you! WOOT!

CertPharmT15
09-07-2005, 07:27 AM
So far, I believe CelineCommunity, CelineChannel, CelineSmiles, and CelineDreams.

And I got approval for something very cool...

:Clap:

We're still waiting!! lol :wag:

JennaGlatzer
09-07-2005, 07:41 AM
:ROFL: That was obnoxious of me, wasn't it? But I can't tell yet. Couple of weeks.

Marisa Louise
09-07-2005, 07:44 AM
Oh yeah!? Well....

well..

well......

well............

well...................

OH JEEZ just fergit it!

PS: You may as well just use (this: :wag: ) smiley!

darryl
09-07-2005, 07:54 AM
:ROFL: That was obnoxious of me, wasn't it? But I can't tell yet. Couple of weeks.

*cracks his knuckles*

:idea:

*puts on his SPY vs SPV glasses*

:box:

*begins hacking jenna's email server*

:poke:

TatiVale
09-07-2005, 07:58 AM
*cracks his knuckles*

:idea:

*puts on his SPY vs SPV glasses*

:box:

:poke:

HUhUHauhUAHuAHuHAUhauHAUhaua :ROFL: :ROFL: you crack me up!!!!!! hahahahah LMAO!!!! :P

darryl
09-07-2005, 07:59 AM
I was thinking that only Jenna and a few others here would get that. I suppose MadTV might have had some value after all.

:popcorn:

TatiVale
09-07-2005, 08:04 AM
What are you talking about??? lol You crack me up with this sentence:

Hahahahahah :P

darryl
09-07-2005, 08:06 AM
What are you talking about??? lol You crack me up with this sentence:

Hahahahahah :P

Breaking into her computer to find out what secret thing she has arranged.

However, the *lady* is on her computer at the moment- and almost caught me!

:eek:

Filine
09-07-2005, 10:56 AM

A couple of weekssssssss.... it's gonna be hardddddd I am curious....is there any way I can bribe you with something Jenna LOL

Darryl, any luck yet? I am sure Jenna's passwords are harder to crack then the Da Vinci Code..she's a writer so I expect something with more then 26 variables :P

Cin

godessceline
09-07-2005, 03:58 PM

You TEASE! *lol*

darryl
09-07-2005, 06:24 PM
It's called shameless self-promotion! :Clap:

Also known as marketing 101

:ROFL:

CertPharmT15
09-12-2005, 05:51 AM
I think Jenna should give us a autographed book by Celine and her to the members of this forum (well not all of them but those who are here often) lol I'm pretty sure she can't do that!

Jenna, it's been 1 week since that post that we had to wait 2 weeks for you to tell us about the "special" thing you had in store! lol Can't wait!!!!!!!!

kay5
09-17-2005, 07:39 PM
Haha....that would be kewl...but would obviously cost Jenna a LOT of money!

Annabanana
09-17-2005, 09:29 PM
I would pay for the book, I would even throw in a small surcharge for Jenna's time spent signing the thing, I wouldn't throw in anything for Celine because she's super rich.

So Jenna, what do you say? :idea:

Filine
09-17-2005, 10:07 PM
Is it time to tell yet, Jenna.....LOL

TatiVale
09-17-2005, 11:13 PM
Is it time to tell yet, Jenna.....LOL
haha I'll die waiting.... lol

godessceline
09-19-2005, 01:43 PM
Jenna, I've been thinking...I know you're not allowed to distribute "For Keeps" yourself, but if I send my future copy to you, is there any way that you and Céline could sign it and it could be put up for charity auction on eBay? I keep thinking that would raise a lot for whichever cause is chosen. (Hurricane Katrina, Ttsunami fund relief, starvation in Africa...) Especially around the date of release I think. Someone would have to help me and put it up on their account though since i can't do it and you're probably not allowed to either. You think there's a way to do this?

Salla
09-19-2005, 02:24 PM
Jenna, I've been thinking...I know you're not allowed to distribute "For Keeps" yourself, but if I send my future copy to you, is there any way that you and Céline could sign it and it could be put up for charity auction on eBay? I keep thinking that would raise a lot for whichever cause is chosen. (Hurricane Katrina, Ttsunami fund relief, starvation in Africa...) Especially around the date of release I think. Someone would have to help me and put it up on their account though since i can't do it and you're probably not allowed to either. You think there's a way to do this?

That's such an awesome idea, Sandra!

kay5
09-22-2005, 06:41 PM
OMG that's such an awesome idea!

and Jenna...how dare you keep us waiting this long...spill it girl!

CertPharmT15
09-24-2005, 05:46 AM

I actually tried to tell Jenna this a while back when Katrina first hit but I never got a respose...:Shrug:

Fanny
09-24-2005, 03:01 PM
And for RITA too :Ssh:

godessceline
09-26-2005, 02:33 PM
And for RITA too :Ssh:

Yes! Does anyone know how hard she hit? The last thing I heard last night she was downgraded to a two on the scale, but I still haven't heard anythign about if anyone was made homeless or anything like that.

CertPharmT15
09-26-2005, 04:51 PM
Yes! Does anyone know how hard she hit? The last thing I heard last night she was downgraded to a two on the scale, but I still haven't heard anythign about if anyone was made homeless or anything like that.

Well she breached the levees and flodded New Orleans again. At or around Lake Charles where the Louisiana and Texas border meet, one town was just wiped away! It's incredible to be working over there one day helping them out and another day a hurricane is headed your way.

godessceline
09-26-2005, 05:09 PM
Well she breached the levees and flodded New Orleans again. At or around Lake Charles where the Louisiana and Texas border meet, one town was just wiped away! It's incredible to be working over there one day helping them out and another day a hurricane is headed your way.

Ooh noo. :( I was hoping it wouldn't have an effect like that. Like the first one wasn't enough.. :( Jenna, could you answer my request about putting a signed for keeps up babe? :kiss: Those people need help NOW. :(

kay5
09-26-2005, 09:47 PM
You know what would be really cool? If we organized a relief effort on this site and we all went down with our families to build houses and stuff!

And someone I know lives in Louisiana and he said that it hit where he lived as a catagory 3, which he is thankful for becuase they are living with family as they left in the evacuation...but they have heard from people who stayed down there that their house is fine so...

JennaGlatzer
10-01-2005, 10:16 AM
Sorry I didn't read this thread sooner! I can definitely ask about auctioning a book on eBay... you wouldn't need to donate your copy, though-- Celine and I both get some free copies, so I think they'd make an exception to the rule about how I'm not allowed to sell the books in a case like this.

I was trying to wait until just before the book was released to tell you about my two cool things... but I'll tell you one now. :)

I have TWO TICKETS to Celine's show to give away. And here's how it'll work: Anyone who reviews the book (on Amazon, or BN.com, or their own website, wherever) just has to e-mail me (I'll set up a special e-mail address for this). At the end of November, I'll choose a winner at random. The winner will get to choose the date to go to the show, and I'll work out the ticket details.

TA-DA!

ashleylovescéline
10-01-2005, 10:31 AM
OMG! WOW!!! :hooray: Not that I'll actually ever win, but that's so cool!!

Marisa Louise
10-01-2005, 10:39 AM
This just coming after I decided I cannot go to Vegas to meet Angela and her friend tomorrow.....maybe 15 minutes ago. I'm dy-y-y-y-ying.

LOL.

Do we get to sit by THE Jenna Glatzer? :)

Oh! And today I went to go show some fabrics to the lady I used to nanny for.... and we were talking and she was like "I saw in Parade Magazine that they interviewed Jenna for that article. It made me smile because that is a big deal. Good for her that she got interviewed but you also must have felt really priveleged to have met her."

I said I "definitely" was.

CertPharmT15
10-01-2005, 11:08 AM
Thanks Jenna...:)

Filine
10-01-2005, 03:12 PM
ow WOW Jenna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's so NEAT!!!!!

TatiVale
10-01-2005, 03:14 PM
Thanks Jenna! :)

Fanny
10-01-2005, 05:32 PM
Woooooohooooooooooooooooo SO COOL Jenna, thanks a lot !!!!!!!! :)

Casie
10-01-2005, 10:38 PM
WOW Jenna!! That is so cool! :Clap: Thanks a lot!

kay5
10-03-2005, 12:48 AM
OMG that is SO kewl!

anghil5
10-03-2005, 03:26 AM
OMG--Jenna! That is awesome! I can't wait...

Who will be the lucky winnnnnner?

And--yes Marisa, we were so sad you didn't join us! Next time!

godessceline
10-03-2005, 02:49 PM
Sorry I didn't read this thread sooner! I can definitely ask about auctioning a book on eBay... you wouldn't need to donate your copy, though-- Celine and I both get some free copies, so I think they'd make an exception to the rule about how I'm not allowed to sell the books in a case like this.

I was trying to wait until just before the book was released to tell you about my two cool things... but I'll tell you one now. :)

I have TWO TICKETS to Celine's show to give away. And here's how it'll work: Anyone who reviews the book (on Amazon, or BN.com, or their own website, wherever) just has to e-mail me (I'll set up a special e-mail address for this). At the end of November, I'll choose a winner at random. The winner will get to choose the date to go to the show, and I'll work out the ticket details.

TA-DA!

Oh..my...EFFING...God!!! AAAAAHHHH!! OMG OMG OMG...I'm hyperventilating!! But wait...flight expenses and all that we pay ourselves, right? Jjust checking. Is it open for non-USA residents tooo? Please tell me that it is! *lol* OMG, I'm getting teary eyed here, haha! If that would be the first time I saw the show...whoa. Jenna, you are AMAZING! :kiss: I was expecting the surprise to be good, but not this good. You angel you! :kiss: I'll send a review for sure. :) But...I can't register at amazon cuz I'm not a US resident. Does the review have to be official like that? I don't suppose I could send it straight to you? (hey, it was worth a try :D ) Oh and thatnks for trying to organize the charity auction thing with the book!

Salla
10-03-2005, 03:31 PM

TA-DA!

OMG!!:hooray: I have no luck, but still, it's worth a try! lol

CertPharmT15
10-03-2005, 05:44 PM
I have no luck either...but remember..."If it's meant to be, don't think about it!"

godessceline
10-03-2005, 07:39 PM
I have no luck either...but remember..."If it's meant to be, don't think about it!"

"..let love run free, cause you're on your way! Follow your heart when it's calling on you. Don't you sayyyyy...."

JennaGlatzer
10-03-2005, 10:57 PM
But wait...flight expenses and all that we pay ourselves, right? Jjust checking. Is it open for non-USA residents tooo?

Yes, I just have tickets. No flight/hotel, unfortunately. But yes, it's open to everyone.

JennaGlatzer
10-03-2005, 10:58 PM
I can't register at amazon cuz I'm not a US resident. Does the review have to be official like that?

You can review it anywhere you like. If you can't find anywhere else to review it, just post a review here! :)

godessceline
10-07-2005, 03:00 PM
You can review it anywhere you like. If you can't find anywhere else to review it, just post a review here! :)

*phew* I'll do that, thank you. :) Will you be wnating like...I dunno, a receipt or soemthing from where I got it from? To sorta "prove" that I actually do have it and such?

CertPharmT15
10-07-2005, 10:12 PM
*phew* I'll do that, thank you. :) Will you be wnating like...I dunno, a receipt or soemthing from where I got it from? To sorta "prove" that I actually do have it and such?

Damn girl you're getting all technical.. lol I don't think she'll need a receipt or something. I don't know...:Shrug:

godessceline
10-10-2005, 05:09 PM
Damn girl you're getting all technical.. lol I don't think she'll need a receipt or something. I don't know...:Shrug:

*ROFLMAO* :D Haha I know, but...I just wanna make sure I get everything right cause I wanna participate and get this chance to win so much! But yeah...I dot end to get stuck on details, hehe.

celinedreams
10-12-2005, 12:26 PM

TA-DA!

Wow! That's very cool. I'll definitely post a review on my web site once the book is out. Can't wait :-)

JennaGlatzer
10-12-2005, 10:00 PM
Welcome, Celinedreams! :) Glad to see you here.

Nah, no receipt necessary. But please do wait until you've actually read the book before you review it (*coughcough* binsk :ROFL:-- I'll let you slide because you made me smile). Because I don't know exactly when people are going to start getting their books (but should be really soon!), I'll give the info now:

All you need to do is write a review anywhere you like, then send an e-mail to celinecontest@gmail.com and tell me where you reviewed it (give me a link if possible) and your full name. You don't have to write anything else in the e-mail-- I probably won't read them all; I'm just going to pick one at random.

I want to make sure everyone has time to receive the book and review it, so I'm planning to wait until the end of November to pick a winner, but I'll go longer if there are delays. I'll make the "official" announcement here soon.

It's open to anyone, anywhere. Good luck!

CertPharmT15
10-13-2005, 07:16 AM
Jenna I can't wait! lol Thanks again...

binsk
10-13-2005, 10:16 AM
sorry...was i not suppose to review it already...oops...i will do another one on amazon.com when i read it...haha

sorry jenna

i will email you...i just wasn't sure about what to do...my bad

i will email that address

celinedreams
10-13-2005, 11:40 AM

Glad to be here, Jenna, among other fans anticipating the realease of the book. By the way, thanks for picking my web site for the autographed book giveaway. I'm thrilled to be a part of this. I can tell that there are a lot of people who signed up for the giveaway, and it's not over yet. Your book creates a lot of buzz in the Celine fan community. We just can't wait :-)

godessceline
10-13-2005, 04:07 PM

Nah, no receipt necessary. But please do wait until you've actually read the book before you review it (*coughcough* binsk :ROFL:-- I'll let you slide because you made me smile). Because I don't know exactly when people are going to start getting their books (but should be really soon!), I'll give the info now:

All you need to do is write a review anywhere you like, then send an e-mail to celinecontest@gmail.com and tell me where you reviewed it (give me a link if possible) and your full name. You don't have to write anything else in the e-mail-- I probably won't read them all; I'm just going to pick one at random.

I want to make sure everyone has time to receive the book and review it, so I'm planning to wait until the end of November to pick a winner, but I'll go longer if there are delays. I'll make the "official" announcement here soon.

It's open to anyone, anywhere. Good luck!

*lol* Yeah, I'll read it first! *lol* :D Thanks for puting the deadline a bit lter, you're a sweetheart. Whoever wins is gonna have a blast! :)

JennaGlatzer
10-16-2005, 11:32 AM
And now that I know there's a delay :mad: , I'll probably pick the winner in mid-to-late December instead... could be a nice holiday gift for someone. :)

Koolan
10-17-2005, 03:17 AM
wootayyy, what a surprise :) Merci Jenna, someone's going to have a xmas to remember this year :Clap:

anghil5
10-17-2005, 04:43 AM
Yeaaaaa! Jenna! That will for sure be a great X-mas gift for someone...

and btw...nice new pic!

Marisa Louise
10-17-2005, 04:52 AM
I know...I was like "ah...omg she has one in colour...Stacy look at this one!"

I concurr. Great pic, jenna.

godessceline
10-18-2005, 02:18 PM
And now that I know there's a delay :mad: , I'll probably pick the winner in mid-to-late December instead... could be a nice holiday gift for someone. :)

...and what a holiday gift it would make! :Clap: Oh and I agree with MMarisa, your new avatar is brill. :)