So, you're a superhero...

aadams73

A Work in Progress
Registered
Reaction score
It's been brought to my attention that I'm in dire need of a good superhero name. Kickass is taken, so is Batgirl, and OMGI'msofreakin'awesome Girl just doesn't exactly flow.

So if you had to pick a superhero name for yourself, what would it be? And what would your superpowers be--if you had any at all?

(No, Batman, being rich doesn't count. Sheesh.)

And if you're so inclined, tell me about your nemesis. :D

Last edited:

MattW

Company Man
Registered
Reaction score
The Shoveler. I shovel.

ETA - This was my 5K. What a waste!

Last edited:

Chris P

Likes metaphors mixed, not stirred
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Faster than a rolling o, stronger than silent e, able to leap capital T in a single bound...

Oh wait, that's taken.

ETA: And you probably need to be over 40 to get the joke.

megoblocks

Banned
Reaction score
If I could be a Superhero,
I would be Drug-Free Boy.
Telling the world of the evils of drugs,
and the lives that they destroy.
well I'd take all the junkies getting so high
With their needles and bongs and sticks made of thai
as I'd burn them alive and I would squeal with joy.
'Cause I would be Drug-Free Boy.

SWest

In the garden...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.etsy.com
I am a superhero...I have a superhero Name. But I can't tell you what it is 'cause I'm all incognito and stuff. Sorry. I can tell from here you're making that exasperated noise and smiling at the same time--pretty amazing, huh? :D

Xvee

I Need Monkeys
Registered
Reaction score
I will be Super Crackhead, beating down fools with my giant crack pipe of death, especially Drug-Free Boy. :e2hammer: That dude really pisses me off for some reason.

Melisande

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
My superhero name would be Temper-Ella, because I have the worst morning temper on the planet and I really enjoy flaunting it!

kayleamay

I'm on the phone.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, I missed the nemesis part of the OP.

I'm pretty sure Spasmo's nemesis would be a lot like Rush Limbaugh but shorter and with a really squeaky voice. His function would be to present idiotic ideas to the less intelligent portion of the American public in a way that made them believe they were unpatriotic if they didn't believe him. He'd work for a mysterious entity known only as "El Machino" (not to be confused with the cool tortilla maker at Chevy's).

In the TV series that would air after the movie was released but before the action figures went on sale, every episode would end with Spasmo kicking pint-sized Rush through a red, white and blue field goal. He'd squeal like a little piggy as he flew out of sight holding his backside. Then Spasmo would adjust her pink satin cape and strike a Captain Morgan pose as the credits rolled.

Last edited:

Xelebes

Delerium ex Ennui
Registered
Reaction score
I'll be Léon Ann du Flœur, with my special vehicle the Grande Chêne Lit which I am not fond of using.

My nemesis would Standig Uprecht.

KellyAssauer

The Anti-Magdalene
Registered
Reaction score
I'd be ReWrite Girl!

-able to circle anything in blue from a hundred paces and makes pages of words disappear with just a sweep of my hand and a click.

oh, wait
I am ReWrite Girl,...
wow.
That sucks.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I wouldn't dream of naming myself. I read the comics. That's the press' job.

I just want to be the scary one in the shadows that makes the bad guys s*** themselves. Hmmm... on second thought maybe I need to come up with my own name after all. The Poopy Pants Avenger doesn't have quite the right ring to it.

:D

Clearly I need no nemesis, being my own worst enemy. ... ooh! I could be a twin!

aadams73

A Work in Progress
Registered
Reaction score
You all put me to shame with your awesome ability to come up with names and powers that totally rock. (Or something like that. I'm talking about you, Ringworm Man. Eww.)

I'm going to have to be SillyGirl.

My main power would be the ability to tell jokes badly. The bad guys would be lulled into a false sense of security as I stand there laughing because my head has already skipped ahead to the punchline. Then I'd--POW--take 'em out while they're busy trying to figure out what I'm laughing about.

My nemesis would be Super Serious Guy. I'd have to get a Girl Scout badge in tickling in order to defeat him. Or better jokes.

Silent Rob

Riff-Raff
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I met a real superhero on holiday recently. His name was Timeshare Man. I was his nemesis. He named me Fun Hater.

I destroyed him.