The Rep. Party's "America Speaking Out" (OR) "Teh intarwebz iz forevarz!" Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Williebee

Capeless, wingless, & yet I fly.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ifoundaknife.com
The Rep. Party's "America Speaking Out" (OR) "Teh intarwebz iz forevarz!" Part 2

AmericaSpeakingOut

From Dana Milbank's column

Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.), who created the program, said that to get software for the site, "I personally traveled to Washington state and discovered a Microsoft program that helped NASA map the moon."

Here's what the top entries are, right now, in order of section:

American Prosperity-- "A very high volume of Americans are speaking out right now. Please wait a moment and try again."

Fiscal Responsibility -- "This site was paid for by tax dollars. Yes, you heard me right. This wasn't financed by party funds, this was funded by tax dollars. The GOP is claiming this is a "non-political" site. Right."

(One more from Fiscal Responsibility) -- "MORE BRESTISSES!!!"

American Values -- "We should make Atheists wear a special symbol on their clothes. Like, we could make communists wear a hammer and cycle, and liberals (cowards) wear a yellow peace sign. And illegals could wear a taco."

Security -- "Tactical Nukes + Mexico = problem solved"

And in the "Open Mic" section, under "Vote on this idea"

"All men should be required to learn proper techniques for cunnilingus!"

There's plenty of room for finger pointing in a lot of directions on this one. I mean, it does seem like a good, if socially naive and technologically illiterate, idea.

Gretad08

Registered
Reaction score
I like how in the quote you posted communists should wear a hammer and cycle. So is that a tricycle, bicycle, or motorcycle?

Here are a few of the gems I found:

American Prosperity: Subsidize cabbage, there is no way anyone is gonna eat that stuff unless you pay them.

Fiscal Accountability: Bristol Palin...I'd hit it.

National Security: we should invade mexico and convert them all to christianity!!! JESUS FOREVER I LOVE YOU JESUS!

Open Mic: Money has not served us well. Instead, I propose that we switch to a hat-based economy

Cranky

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

Don

All Living is Local
Registered
Reaction score
Well, at least they've made an effort to open up a dialog. They've failed miserably, but that's typically what politicians do, so that's no surprise.

Of course, seeing the reaction, I'm guessing the Dem wing of the Republicrats won't be bringing their own site online anytime soon.

...and a political roast sounds like a great idea, Greta. Somebody pass me a breast. Where's the cole slaw?

Don

All Living is Local
Registered
Reaction score
In 20 years, people from civilized countries will view the US as a quaint tourist attraction, coming to see a place with airports and parks named "Palin", must-carry laws in many states and towns, bibles everywhere, amazingly fat people driving around in dually-pickups, 9 out of 10 carts at Walmart motorized, evolution and science outlawed, a reverse-reparations tax on minorities to compensate real muricans for their costs over the last 400 years, and every veteran carrying an official "Hero of the United States Union" medal.
See! I'm not the only person who sees a Theocracy in our future. :ROFL:

PS: My guess is that quote is not from a conservative contributor. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.