I’m way too smart and/or cowardly to say…

Regan Leigh

Insomniac Writer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.reganleigh.com
I recently did a blog post based on Twenty Things I’m Too Smart To Say...

I snagged the idea from someone else's blog post. (Links on my blog.)

Anyway, the rules were to list things I want to say to certain people-who-shall-never-be-named while being blunt and honest (or at least more blunt and honest than I’d be to people’s faces).

You don't need to list twenty, one would be okay, but I thought this would make a nice thread. Someone in my comments had said, "Making this kind of list might actually be a great jumping point for dialogue brainstorming!"

I agree! :)

So. What things DON'T you say?

Regan Leigh

Insomniac Writer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.reganleigh.com
Oh, one I've thought here but would never say!

"Your avatar freaks/grosses me out so I always scroll past your posts as quickly as possible."

:D

Another one I've thought (not AW related)...

"Every time I ride in a car with you, I expect us to get in a wreck."

:)

Neurotic

Militant apathist
Registered
Reaction score
"You can't stop texting for a 50 minute class? That's not cool. That's desperate and clingy. But if you have to do it, why can't you at least put your phone on silent?"

Reaction score
"I really wish you'd just fuck off and die. You're even more of an attention whore than I am and that's saying something. So either grow a pair and come speak to me, or die in a fucking ditch. Slowly. After being run over by a bus."

The above applies to a number of people, both on AW and in real life.

Regan Leigh

Insomniac Writer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.reganleigh.com
Neurotic: Your avatar doesn't freak me out. I keep staring at it. It's great. lol

scarletpeaches: And I expected your answer to be that you say everything you want to! :D

Reaction score
I would love the opportunity to say that to a few people - sadly, I am limited to the fleshpeoples in the same city. Strangely, I seem to have driven most of them away...

Can't think why...

kayleamay

I'm on the phone.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
"I really wish you'd just fuck off and die. You're even more of an attention whore than I am and that's saying something. So either grow a pair and come speak to me, or die in a fucking ditch. Slowly. After being run over by a bus."

I declare this post illegitimate , because I know I've seen SP post this before. Or maybe it was in a PM, or an e-mail. But my point is, she is NOT too smart and/or cowardly to say this, so it doesn't count.

*puts on 1,000,000,000 SPF and waits for nuke*

Lisa Cox

Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

Why don't you say it? To the AW people, I mean. Using less colourful language. Most people on here are mature enough to handle not being liked by one random member.

Reaction score
Did you see that .gif I posted in your thread the other day? The one of Henry laughing?

Priene

Out to lunch
Registered
Reaction score
"Note this down: you're unlovable."

OK, it's a song quote, but, damn, I'd like to say it for real.

Reaction score
Hearting me makes Henry laugh.
Cavilllaugh.gif

defyalllogic

i'm a girl. (i have tendonitis)
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
"Someone need's to redefine constructive criticism for you."
"work starts, at 9. not sure you if maybe you just didn't know..."
"I love your face."
"your personality completely scares me."
"I don't actually like you. not even a little."
"it makes me sad when you're shocked to find i can do good work. either because you didn't think could or because you can't."
"I'm not listening."
"sometimes this feels like the consequence of some undefined failure."
"I'd rather be with you most of the time. or doing things for you. I'm kind of you're number one fan."
"your 'big ideas' make me think you spend little time thinking."
"that's a shitty gift. thanks."
"no one else knows about the mid-west! why should i have to? this is a completely unrealistic expectation."
"i don't care. i don't care. i don't care."

-------------------------
Wow, that was relaxing!

Paper & Pencil

I miss the pink elephant...
Registered
Reaction score
"Shut the He** up! I can't hear the discussion over your off-tune singing and the music you have blaring in your ears. If I have to repeat myself, I'm going to hurt you."

"Your opinion means less than sh**. Seriously, shut up. Accept the fact that you matter to everyone as much as lint." - course, I'd only use this one as a reply to someone forcing their opinion of me on me.