• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Historical fiction YA. Anyone like to swap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

History_Chick

Registered
Reaction score
I'm working on my third draft of a YA historical fiction set during the American Civil war. I believe I have around 72,000 words. I'd be willing to swap with someone who need a beta reader as well. I'd like to find another HF writer, if possible.

Thanks.

History_Chick

Registered
Reaction score
Perhaps if you give a bit more information or a blurb you'll get more response. If folks have been contacting you via PM, never mind then :)

I've never done this before so I'm unsure what other type of information I should put in.

BarbaraSheridan

*insert catchy phrase here*
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.barbarasheridan.com
I've never done this before so I'm unsure what other type of information I should put in.

Maybe a paragraph or two to let us know a bit about the main characters and plot--think of a description on the back of a book cover, the overviews on Amazon pages that sort of thing. If you have sample pages posted anywhere you might direct potential betas to them as well.

History_Chick

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks for those who offered to be a beta reader.

I've decided I'm not ready yet. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.