• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta reader request for completed romance novel

Status
Not open for further replies.

cynkaba

Stop me and steal my breath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.unfoldingsouls.com
Hi all,

Newbie here. I am searching for a mentor/beta reader for my completed romance novel which is approximately 300 pages long.

I'm good with grammar, spelling, etc., I really want someone to look at overall content, i.e, plot, character development, sentence structure, that kind of thing. Also, formatting advice is always welcomed.

Your critique should be honest and straightforward without being rude or overly critical. Basically, I want the truth told to me in a tactful, respectful way.

I plan to publish my novel on Lulu. I am always looking for helpful advice on my book or publishing in general.

If you are interested, I can e-mail you a chapter to see if you're interested in continuing with the rest.

Thanks!

Cindy

P.S. I'm glad I found this forum and am looking forward to making friends here.

new writer 56

Registered
Reaction score
Hi

I could review your book for you. Also, if your planning on self-publishing your novel I could design a book cover for you if you like. I draw in all sorts of styles.

cynkaba

Stop me and steal my breath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.unfoldingsouls.com
Thanks. I checked out your website. Pretty neat. I have already created my cover, but thanks anyway. If you send me a PM with your e-mail address, I'll send you the first chapter of my novel.

Status
Not open for further replies.