PDA

View Full Version : Revenge Stories

MonaLeigh
05-20-2010, 01:53 AM
I'm working on a young adult novel and I'm looking for some revenge ideas. It's not for anything specific, just for a character who gets revenge on people. I'm looking for pranks, etc. Nothing too vulgar since it's a young audience.

Kitty Pryde
05-20-2010, 02:07 AM
Convince someone to come to a costume party in a humorous costume...only it's not a costume party. Fill their locker with expanding spray foam insulation. Hide rotting fish in their house/car where it's really hard to find. Jack up their Facebook account in humiliating ways. Swipe their mobile phone and send embarrassing texts to assorted people. Steal their notes a few weeks before finals. Ex-Lax in the brownies (that one can get you in actual legal trouble tho). Send everyone photoshopped pictures of them doing something embarrassing.

(I've never done any of these!)

johnnysannie
05-20-2010, 02:44 PM
Dead skunk in locker.

My bro-in-law actually did this back in our HS days....ruined the girl's coat forever because she never could get the scent out.

RJK
05-20-2010, 04:02 PM
We had a co-worker who bragged about just about anything. He bought a pair of snow tires and bragged for hours about what great traction he got with them in the snow. The next day we got a light powdering of snow, about four inches of the dry fluffy stuff.

Four of us went to the parking lot and put his rear axle on blocks so that his tires were less than 1/4 inch above the pavement.

When the end of shift came we all made a point to be near his car when he tried to pull out of his parking spot with four inches of fluffy snow on the ground. His tires spun backwards, then forwards, than backwards again. Faster and faster the wheels spun. His engine roared near the maximum RPM.

We finally had to stop him and show him what we'd done, for fear he'd blow his engine. He cursed us for weeks. Poor fellow had no sense of humor at all.

He's the same guy we put graphite on the earpiece on his black telephone. He'd walk around the office all day with everyone snickering at his black ear. He never learned about it until he got home where his wife pointed it out.

DrZoidberg
05-20-2010, 04:08 PM
Here's a fun one we did at the office. Print out a humorous picture and tape it to the inside of the laptop lid over the screen. Just a fun prank and completely harmless. This particular picture was of an orang-outang.

What prompted this "revenge" was that the guy put up posters of bands that he hated all over his cubicle.

All very very harmless indeed.

Elizabeth Holloway
05-20-2010, 06:39 PM
Good, Clean Fun:
If you leave your badge unattended where I work, someone will swipe it and make dozens of photo copies of your picture. They'll cut the 2 inch pictures out and tape them all over the unit (the light switches, the lids of the toilets, over every face in a group picture of the big-wigs of the hospital). Needless to say, I keep my badge on my person, at all times.

Mean-Spirited:
In high school, this one boy hogged the spotlight in my chorale group. He was arrogant and pig-headed and went on and on about his amazing singing voice. It drove us all crazy.
As always, he had a solo in one of our concerts. At the dress rehearsal (which was well attended, but not a full house, thank God), three of the other boys in the group yanked his pants and boxers down to his ankles during his solo.
I never liked that kid, but I felt sorry for him that day.

Kitty Pryde
05-20-2010, 07:32 PM
The chemistry teacher's favorite student pranked her really viciously (yet harmlessly) when I was in high school. The chem lab had a thingy that was basically a very accurate scale to weigh chemicals. It was really expensive, and delicate, and underclassmen were not allowed to touch it or even go near it. It was like the most precious beloved item of the teacher. It was a small metal scale with a little glass box over it, and you had to open the door to put the chemicals in.

Anyways, this kid took a photo of a big juicy cheeseburger, and a photo of this expensive scale, and (this was before everybody and their little brother had Photoshop) put them together. He printed out the picture and stood it up in the window of the scale so it looked like the burger was sitting on the scale. The teacher came and absolutely flipped the fuck out at the horror of a cheeseburger ruining her beloved scale. And after she had calmed down, she actually admitted that it was funny.

MonaLeigh
05-20-2010, 09:38 PM
These are all great stories! Thanks!

Rhoda Nightingale
05-22-2010, 12:18 AM
Watch Rushmore, particularly the sequence where Bill Murray and Jason Schwartzman keep trying to one-up each other in dangerous pranks. I'm not sure how far you're going with this, but those were pretty brilliant.

cbenoi1
05-22-2010, 12:36 AM
Take a strong plastic bag, extend the opening with two fingers to form a tight opening (like a lip), then tape the lower part onto a strong cardboard. Fill the bag with whipped cream. Slide the bag's opening under the victim's door using the cardboard it's tied to. The bag's opening should end up inside the room. Drop a phone book onto the bag. The pressure will eject the contents into the room.

-cb

Author or Princess
06-03-2010, 03:49 AM
In high school some kids put fruit flies in a teacher's car one morning. They multiply really fast.

MonaLeigh
06-03-2010, 03:51 AM
Oh, great idea, thanks!

Nivarion
06-03-2010, 08:58 AM
IF you really, really really want to get them. These things are monsters.

I introduce you to the Annoy-a-tron (http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/electronic/8c52/). Get two or three of them and put them in various places.

Stick one in his bedroom/office, one in any other room he spends his time in and one inside his car. His sanity will be gone by the end of the week.

Mwuahahahaha.

Anyways, the ship with a glue strip and a magnet, so you can really, really put them anywhere. Being a bit smaller than a quarter means that they're basically gone once concealed.

I suggest in the slide for the car, under the seat on the outside of the slide. One in his office at home or work, they hide really nicely on the frame of a desk or inside the computer casing.

And you decide where to put any others.

Bonus points if no one else hears them. :D

Wayne K
06-03-2010, 09:23 AM
If the girls in my school really wanted to get even with someone they would date me :D

Wayne K
06-03-2010, 09:23 AM
I was very popular

Canotila
06-03-2010, 10:13 AM
One of our favorites was to take a bunch of safety glass rubble, dump it all over the seat of the target's car along with a large rock or brick. Roll the window all the way down. Done.

Another harmless but fun for enemies prank is to grab a handful of gravel and put it in their hubcap. Their car will make the most gosh-awful sound ever as they start to drive. This results in trips to the mechanic to find out what is wrong. heh heh.

There was a really awful counselor at our high school. Even the janitors despised her. We pooled our money and bought over 1000 cheap air fresheners from the dollar store (they came in packs of 20). One of the janitors "accidentally" left the window to her office unlocked on a Friday afternoon. When she came back on Monday she was unable to step foot in her office for over a week. The smell never completely dissipated from then until the end of the school year (there was just over a month left).

The art teacher at my high school drove a volkswagon beetle, and the principal had a large truck. A bunch of guys got together at the end of the year and lifted the beetle into the bed of the pickup. I'm still not sure what they did to get it out again.

One April Fool's Day I brought a shed skin from my brother's tarantula to my biology teacher at 7 am (pre coffee) and told him I'd found it under the dining room table while sweeping. And could he please tell me what kind of spider it came from. He FLIPPED OUT, and spent about 20 minutes furiously thumbing through field guides before I couldn't contain the laughter. In exchange for not getting detention, I gave the skin to him and he proceeded to tell each class that the shipment of bananas in the cafeteria had some deadly banana spiders in them, they looked like the shed skin found, and to watch out because they liked dark moist places. Which was interpreted as toilet seats. At least one girl in each period cried when he told them.

For mean pranks, half and half poured into the air vents of someone's car will NEVER come out, smell wise.

If you put taco bell hot sauce on someone's windshield and let it bake in the hot sun, it sort of fuses with the glass and will never ever come off (at least, we never figured out how).

MonaLeigh
06-03-2010, 05:56 PM
Excellent ideas!