I am not senile! And, yes, I'm wearing pants now.

Lantern Jack

My kitten knows kung-fu!
Registered
Reaction score
Yes, I know I'm inviting scorn and brickbats from all sectors, both private and otherwise, by writing this, but, well, I have a compulsive need to play the clown.

Alright, this is one for the books. Today I found myself stranded in the middle of Buffalo sans pants. You see, I recently bought these boxers which look like bicycle shorts. They're made out of shimmery, reflective fabric and, well, I must have thought I woke up wearing bicycle shorts today (even though I never have, nor will, wear bicycle shorts), because I showered, did the hygiene thing, rode my bike three miles to the bus stop, waited for the bus, realized one wasn't coming for a while, so I hung out in the outdoor-style indoor diner at Tops, drinking OJ and eating Herb-Seasoned, complimentary croutons, and reading about Harper's. Then I returned to the bus stop, got on, rode out to Buffalo, walked a good five miles up Main Street to the volleyball program I was supposed to be covering, when, eek, I felt a draft up my tuckus (or however you spell that), and realized I was walking through a suburb of one of the country's biggest metropolises (metropolises? metropoli?) in my underwear. I probably should have realized when I put my wallet in my front pocket, but I don't keep my wallet in my front pocket, I keep it in my bowling ball rucksack, since I don't like three pounds of cow leather and an anti-pickpocket chain thumping up against my agates every time I take a step. It also didn't help that these were, er, rather conforming (read: Trinity's shellacked leathers in "The Matrix" conforming). Anyway, long story short, I had to cancel my interviews and get home toot-sweet. And, yes, I am now wearing pants--khakis--but no underpants. Just thought you might want to know.

Last edited:

Unique

Agent of Doom
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
LJack,

You've just lived a nightmare come true. Classic.

Sara Rachael Hope

Just an (aka) alias!
Registered
Reaction score
Gee...thanks for sharing! Unique's right. It is a classic!
Perhaps you may want to get in touch with Brady. I think he may have a pair of underwear for you you.
(Just make sure they are not the red silk boxers with dalmations!)
Also, you may not want to consider any of this, since it can be quite comfortable not wearing underwear.
You know what Granny's underwear was don't ya'???

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
See, now this could never happen in Buffalo even a few short weeks from now. It's not snowing in Buffalo yet?

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
Lantern Jack said:
I was walking through a suburb of one of the country's biggest metropolises (metropolises? metropoli?) in my underwear.

:ROFL:
Hey, look at the bright side...at least you don't wear thongs!!!!!!!!

JennaGlatzer

wishes you happiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jennaglatzer.com
I DID THAT ONCE! But it's potentially even worse:

I, too, was wearing boxers that I somehow thought were shorts. But what makes it worse is that they were boxers I got free at some college convention thing... and they said, in big white letters, LIFESTYLES CONDOMS on the front. I was in 7-11 when I looked down and realized this.

three seven

(Graeme Cameron)
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
JennaGlatzer said:
I DID THAT ONCE!
Just when I thought this thread couldn't get any funnier...
5.gif

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
JAlpha said:
Speaking of not wearing pants, haven't ya'll wondered what a smilie looks like when it's walking away from you . . .
att08379.gif

Great. Thanks for the nightmare. I'll send you my therapist's bill...

sassandgroove

Sassy haircut
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
JAlpha said:
Speaking of not wearing pants, haven't ya'll wondered what a smilie looks like when it's walking away from you . . .
att08379.gif

EWWW!!!! :mad: Now look, you embarrassed him.:box: now he's moved to anger:Shrug: then comes acceptance...HA!

trumancoyote

My Name is Sweet Thing
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.janetismeantome.com
That's hot.

They weren't those boxers that don't button in front, were they?

I have some of those and, needless to say, I've had... accidents.

book_maven

Reader Extraordinaire
Registered
Reaction score
That's funny, Jenna. I had something happen once too.

In 1999, I was in the Master of Professional Writing program at USC. One night I wore a broomstick skirt to class. (For you guys, a broomstick skirt is one of those long, crinkly wide ones.) I went to the bathroom, came out, went into the MPA offices, talked to a couple of people, said hello to a couple more who were sitting on sofas in the lobby area, then took the (crowded) elevator down to the main floor and was waiting in the classroom when I suddenly felt an unaccustomed breeze.

Yep, the back of my skirt had gotten stuck in my underwear where it had resided the entire time since leaving the bathroom. And no one--not one goddamned person--had the courtesy to tell me. I gave up broomstick skirts shortly thereafter.

Last edited:

Lantern Jack

My kitten knows kung-fu!
Registered
Reaction score
What's a thong?

No, seriously, I don't know. Is it like a speedo? And, if it is, doesn't it restrict sperm motility (is that the right word?) No, they weren't button fronts, they were open flaps and, if it weren't for the fact I was wearing a toga of a tie-dye shirt that day, I would, no doubt, be ensconced in the pokey this very moment. Incidentally, some girls from our area were arrested for streaking when I was in college, but couldn't be tried because, apparently, women have no "external genitalia" and, thus, can't be charged with indecent exposure. Also most intriguingly, I had a dream last night after watching "MASH." It was modeled on the scene in which Painless "commits suicide." Only, it took place at Hogwarts. Dumbledore couldn't seem to wring any magic out of his, er, wand, and, thus, the staff was putting him away in much the same manner. Just imagine the farewell dinner, only with Dumbledore in Painless' place and Prof. Flitwick singing "Suicide is Painless." And Professors McGonagall, Trelawney and Madame Pomfrey are given the task of awakening the fair slumbering prince. Hmm, I wonder what Freud would make of that.

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
You seriously don't know what a thong is?????
As for your dream, might want to converse with JAplha's smiley therapist, or maybe a real therapists would be called for in this situation.

How do I put this delicately?
A thong is, well, it's underware, using the term loosely.
It could be like a speedo, if the speedo was about ten times to small and rode up the crack of your hiney.
Get it now?
Gosh, I hope so! I really don't want to have to go into detail.

Lantern Jack

My kitten knows kung-fu!
Registered
Reaction score
Thongs:

I'm still not quite sure what the distinction is between a speedo and a thong, so I'm going to buy a tube of each and spend a day wearing one of each around. Now, where exactly does one go to purchase these..."thongs," if they even exist?

- L.J.

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
LOL!!! They exist, and if you can find them in a tube...good luck.

But do us a favor, go into any store that sells underware, find a salesperson, and ask them to direct you to some thongs because you're interested purchasing a whole tube of them and wearing them around.

Please post and tell us exactly how the encounter in that store goes.

(Though, I have to say, I actually think you're just joking now, and I just didn't get it before)

Lantern Jack

My kitten knows kung-fu!
Registered
Reaction score
No, I'm not.

My only other question: do they come with frills? I don't own nearly enough frilly apparel. I'm thinking of going on up to catch the latest Rocky Horror exhib at the T, so, I think, frilly thongs are a requisite for admittance, no?

P.S. Nobody else use the little, black ice shades-wearing Blue Man icon. He belongs to me now. I call dibs. I usurp him. I own the monopoly. [Chortles like lunatic Viking]. Har, har, har.

Lantern Jack

My kitten knows kung-fu!
Registered
Reaction score
You...

...'re a hedonistic pagan? I'm a paganistic hedon. It's a pleasure? And as for that laughter-induced bladder loss problem, my grandsire happens to recommend a very affordable brand of adult diaper. And, I'm guessing, in your case, laughter isn't the best balm, hmmm?

- Jack