Wanted: Single parents willing to be interviewed for book

Status
Not open for further replies.

emeriis

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.solutionsbystewart.com
Are you or have you been a single parent? Are you willing to share your perspective, experiences and thoughts on a variety of topics? I am looking for single parents willing to be interviewed for a book that will highlight the struggles, triumphs and blessings of single parenthood. Please email me at [email protected] with "Single Parent Perspective" as the subject of your email. Give me a brief paragraph which includes your geographic location (city & state) along with your family size and any questions you have about the project. I must receive your email indicating your interest by September 30, 2005 in order to ensure consideration for the project. All interested participants will then be asked to complete a basic information sheet. I am looking for single parents from a wide variety of backgrounds, circumstances and cultures. Those selected to be included will have an opportunity to review relevant sections of the book prior to submission for publication and have the option of remaining anonymous or having real names used.

You may reply to this post with any questions you may have about the project but you must email me to be considered for inclusion in the book. I look forward to hearing from you. --Meg Stewart

Last edited:

emeriis

Registered
Reaction score
Website
Calling all Single Parents!--2 weeks left

Are you or have you been a single parent? Are you willing to share your perspective, experiences and thoughts on a variety of topics? I am looking for single parents willing to be interviewed for a book that will highlight the struggles, triumphs and blessings of single parenthood. Please email me at [email protected] with "Single Parent Perspective" as the subject of your email. Give me a brief paragraph which includes your geographic location (city & state) along with your family size and any questions you have about the project. I must receive your email indicating your interest by September 30, 2005 in order to ensure consideration for the project. All interested participants will then be asked to complete a basic information sheet. I am looking for single parents from a wide variety of backgrounds, circumstances and cultures. Those selected to be included will have an opportunity to review relevant sections of the book prior to submission for publication and have the option of remaining anonymous or having real names used.

You may reply to this post with any questions you may have about the project but you must email me to be considered for inclusion in the book. I look forward to hearing from you. --Meg Stewart

anabellatrix

Hello there I am a brand new member my user name is anabellatrix but my actual name is Amanda ! I have been a single parent and also have lots of friends who are in that situation so I could help if you want. I am living in the UK don't know if that makes any difference or not anyway my email is [email protected] if you want to contact me. Thanks.

emeriis

Registered
Reaction score
Website
Current or Former Single Parents Wanted!

emeriis

Registered
Reaction score
Website
single parent perspective

Sorry about that, it kept getting buried and it was the only way I could figure to bring it back to the top of the lists so people would see it. If you know a better method, I'd be grateful. --Meg

Status
Not open for further replies.