• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking for a Writing Partner(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

power31312

Believe in the impossible
Registered
Reaction score
I am looking for a person, or a small group of people, who want to form a writing partnership. I would like someone to chat with occasionally about ideas, exchange word count, maybe have a few challenges here and then. It would be preferable if we could also exchange some chapters and look them over for each other. I don't care what genre you write, I'm partial to anything. I focus mainly on Urban Fantasy. If you're interested then PM me and we can talk some. Thanks. :)

dgiharris

Disgruntled Scientist
Registered
Reaction score
Dear god Power, you joined the site in 2009 and only have ten posts.

tsk. tsk.

I implore you to give AW a try and be active in this website. Trust me, if you are active on a daily/weekly basis you'd be amazed at what it can do for you.

For instance, i have dozens of writing friends who I can call upon for a crit or support or to brainstorm with.

Work this site, what you are looking for is here. THere are plenty of forums/sub forums in which people have formed writing groups. Go to SYW, crit, and over time you'll make more than enough friends to form your own group.

good luck to you

Mel...

JayD

Recovering Lurker
Registered
Reaction score
Dear god Power, you joined the site in 2009 and only have ten posts.

tsk. tsk.

I implore you to give AW a try and be active in this website. Trust me, if you are active on a daily/weekly basis you'd be amazed at what it can do for you.

For instance, i have dozens of writing friends who I can call upon for a crit or support or to brainstorm with.

Work this site, what you are looking for is here. THere are plenty of forums/sub forums in which people have formed writing groups. Go to SYW, crit, and over time you'll make more than enough friends to form your own group.

good luck to you

Mel...

That, or he could meet another AWer who joined even earlier in 2009 and only has 6 posts and partner up with him. I realize that his and my hypopostism will seriously impair our ability to communicate and offer writerly support to each other... but we will find a way. Nothing can stop a true author's spirit!!

Ahem. Anyways, Power, I'm down for a writing partnership. Anything to try and get rid of this damned writers block. At the very least we can keep each other company until we're big enough to leave the kiddie pool :tongue

I'll send you a PM
JayD

AlishaS

Is swimming with creativity frogs
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.averyolive.blogspot.com
I am working on my new novel, I'd be up for what you are offering, sounds like it could be fun too, and it's always nice to know when you have people you can count on... Let me know :) if I fit the criteria lol

Steflesslie

writing, writing, always writing
Registered
Reaction score
I'm in.

If you make any other plans PM me.

I'm willing to beta, offer advice (however you would like to receive it- but I don't lie) help with grammar, wording and my general opinion on story line, overall book.

:)

creativejon

New Member; Teach Me About Thick Skin!
Registered
Reaction score
I am looking for a person, or a small group of people, who want to form a writing partnership. I would like someone to chat with occasionally about ideas, exchange word count, maybe have a few challenges here and then. It would be preferable if we could also exchange some chapters and look them over for each other. I don't care what genre you write, I'm partial to anything. I focus mainly on Urban Fantasy. If you're interested then PM me and we can talk some. Thanks. :)

I am interested....email me to tell me more: [email protected]

creativejon

New Member; Teach Me About Thick Skin!
Registered
Reaction score
This thread is now nine months old. If you're looking for a writing partner, try reading current threads.

a very good point, i didnt even think to look at that. thank you!!!
by any chance are you interested in a writing partner?

Parametric

Registered
Reaction score
a very good point, i didnt even think to look at that. thank you!!!
by any chance are you interested in a writing partner?

Thank you, but I'm happily partnered up. :) You might find it easier to meet people if you spent some time participating in the community - introducing yourself in our Newbie Forum, posting in threads, critiquing people's work, and generally making yourself known to the regulars. People are often wary of entrusting their work to strangers.

Status
Not open for further replies.