Really tough to kill animals.

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I believe all the profanity on that site is unnecessary and distracts from the story.

As for how to get rid of the animals listed there, most of them could be eaten or used for medical science. Case closed.

Lavern08

Sit Down, and Shut Up!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Why, why, why did I click on this thread?

I'm gagging now and prolly won't be able to eat lunch! :flag:

Last edited:

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
LOG, would you mind putting a language warning by the link, please.

I agree, Angie. You know I love cracked.com and it's a "special kind of humor" that a lot of folks don't get. So let that be a warning to other innocent link clickers.

:)

carry on.

veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
Well, maybe I am too optimistic about human nature. I read the subject line as meaning it is really tough (unpleasant/distressing) to kill animals.

veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
I'm sorry but that article is just dumb, not only are wetas not "everything that is wrong with the world" they are a valued and endangered native New Zealand species. Most people who live around them are actually quite fond of them and they are very easy to kill--hence the being endangered.

LOG

Lagrangian
Registered
Reaction score
I'm sorry but that article is just dumb, not only are wetas not "everything that is wrong with the world" they are a valued and endangered native New Zealand species. Most people who live around them are actually quite fond of them and they are very easy to kill--hence the being endangered.

The article did seem somewhat strange on that point.

I think the cockroach would be better in place of the weta. Honestly they just seemed to be focusing on how it's difficult to freeze them. But why would I freeze a bug to kill it? Could have done better here IMO. The rest are better, the bears in particular.