Need ongoing Neolithic/Bronze Age help

Mishell

That Clarion chick!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
mishellbaker.wordpress.com
I am a published short fiction author looking for research assistance with my first novel. I need someone who is intimately familiar with ancient history, back as far as the Neolithic period - tools, technology, living conditions, etc. You'll get a mention in the acknowledgements of published novel.

In addition wanting someone to answer my incessant questions, I'll want someone who familiar with various books and other written resources on the subject that you can refer me to when I need to do in-depth research.

Post here if you have more questions, or PM me and I'll give you my email address.

Deleted member 42

In addition to doing your own research, I suggest that you will have better luck with one of the academic oriented archaeology mailing lists/listserves--they're frequented by profs as well grad students, and a grad student would be quite likely to be willing to help you out, and you can post questions to the list, keeping in mind that you are asking for professional expertise.

I'd also lurk for a week or two, reading the list before asking for help/questions.