Crowning Moments of Funny

Kaiser-Kun

!
Registered
Reaction score
Post here the fun things that happen to you.

Last edited:

Lavern08

Sit Down, and Shut Up!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Don't know if it'd be classified as fun, but...

I sent a client a form that needed to be signed and returned to our office. I attached a sticky note that read: Sign Here ---->

The client calls me and sez: "I got the form with the note that says sign here. Where do I sign?"

I am so not kidding people. :flag:

After I pulled a wad of my hair out, I politely walked her through the entire complex process of signing her name to a tax form. ;)

Gretad08

Registered
Reaction score
My boss asked us to fill out a form with suggestions on what he could be doing better.

I wrote "Please stop being such a slave driver. Get off my back!" and then I signed the name of the guy that sits next to me. :)

Lavern08

Sit Down, and Shut Up!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
My boss asked us to fill out a form with suggestions on what he could be doing better.

I wrote "Please stop being such a slave driver. Get off my back!" and then I signed the name of the guy that sits next to me. :)

Now that's what I'm talkin' about! :D

Cranky

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Maybe not anyone else's idea of fun or funny, but this afternoon:

Me and the youngest (who is home today w/a slight fever) in the kitchen. He tells me he wants a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch. So, of course, I start singing that stupid peanut butter jelly song.

Young MC proceeds to bust a move in the kitchen, complete with hiney smacking. He's four.

I almost died. :roll: