PDA

View Full Version : Beta Reader Needed For YA/Urban Fantasy.

Crensci
05-10-2010, 07:00 AM
My name is Crystal and i'm looking for someone to check out "Never Say Die". I've done all the editing I think I can do and just need someone to look it over for consistency, flow and grammar.

A good match for me would be someone honest, creative and not overly religiously opinionated due to the nature of the story. I'm certainly open to new ideas and suggestions to make the story as good as it can be and would like someone who has gotten as far as finishing a book and submitting it to an editor/agent/publisher and getting a response back, whether or not you're published isn't a big deal, but it's a bonus if you are ;)

I'd also like to find a writing buddy with these qualities in the same genre or a similar one, I'd probably get a lot more writing done if I had one lol.

I look forward to hearing from you! Here's the overview of the story-

Saydie Mason has done her best to avoid getting too close to people for the last two centuries, but when she meets Flannigan Emery, everything changes as she finds herself reaching out for a real friend and the companionship she's denied herself for so long.
When she meets Rhys Davis, her entire world is turned upside down from the first time she lays eyes on him and there is no doubt that they belong together, forever.
With dangerous secrets looming beneath the surface and threatening to destroy all of their relationships, will it all fall apart when the secrets are forced out at the worst possible time?

Happy Tales!

Crystal

Crensci
05-11-2010, 11:15 PM
Nobody? :(

Mayfield
05-11-2010, 11:26 PM
I sent you a PM.