Book reviewing

veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
Does anyone else here do book reviewing? I am reviewing (unpaid except for books) for three sites and it has proved an effective way to cut back my book buying budget and have some fun. Some places are mainly ebooks, some only print books and some cover both.

annafallon

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annaf.net
I am reviewing for Glenda Woodrum
at www.glendawoodrum.com I love it. I'll be doing some articles and author interviews as well. I'd love to include you some time if you'd like. Please review Sea Lover for me somewhere, I'd be stoked!

Last edited:

veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
As it happens I have already reviewed Sea Lover for Coffee Time Romance--small world eh? I loved it! I am always up for interviews and general getting out and about! Just drop me a line whenever you have a gap.

AprilBoo

Good to be back
Registered
Reaction score
How did you get into book reviewing? Did you just submit a review and the offers started pouring in, or was it because you were published?

annafallon

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annaf.net
How I got into reviewing

Hi April
I started reviewing because I had done some through my publisher and the phaze booksite. Glenda formally asked me if I would like to review for her site. I think all of the major review sites are always looking for new reviewers so if you want to just apply to them. Just send them a review of a couple of books you've read. I know romance junkies, coffee time romance, romance diva's, ERRW, are looking for reviewers. Its fun and you get to read some great books

veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
If you are looking at unpaid reviewing in return for free books sites are very short of reviewers and all you need to do is offer. I found the sites I review for via google and have had to cut back because I had more books than I could handle. If you spend a lot of money on books this can be a good way to free up money in your budget!