PDA

View Full Version : The Gaming Battle Thread.

LOG
05-04-2010, 09:27 PM
Here's how the game works, a person proposes a match between either individuals or groups, then the proceeding person says who will win and why.
Then they will create another match-up.
The combatants proposed must be taken from games of some kind.

Starting match:
Warcraft's Burning Legion vs. Warhammer Fantasy's Ruinous Powers.

dclary
05-04-2010, 11:15 PM
Proceding person. The preceding person would have been the person before you, and since my current mortal frame is limited to single-direction temporal movement, I suspect very few others would be able to play in the manner you direct either.

SPMiller
05-05-2010, 12:05 AM
I hate these threads, and I wanted to post here to say it.

Characters across works should not be compared because they originate in different "universes". The end.

Zoombie
05-05-2010, 12:06 AM
Speak for yourself, DC.

And we all know that Space Marine Power Armor would beat Fallout Power Armor any day of the week.

dclary
05-05-2010, 01:49 AM
Speak for yourself, DC.

And we all know that Space Marine Power Armor would beat Fallout Power Armor any day of the week.

Ok. Fine.

Robotech Veritech Alphas beat Transformers. Because they're powered with protoplasm. And not lame.

Zoombie
05-05-2010, 01:56 AM
Who'd win, Veritech Alphas oooor transformers?

LOG
05-05-2010, 05:45 AM
Who'd win, Veritech Alphas oooor transformers?

Depends on the transformers a little, but I think on average, Veritech Alphas.
They seem to be faster to me, and have better weaponry. For some reason a lot of the Transformers seem limited to close-combat. That and the Transformers don't seem to be capable of reacting all that much faster than humans.

No one answered mine, so I'll say it again:
Warcraft's Burning Legion vs. Ruinous Powers (Warhammer Fantasy)