Shoes!

Thump

defying grabbity
Registered
Reaction score
Spending one short day in the Emerald City
So it looks like I'm going stereotypical :D I've a hankering for new shoes and bags but not just any kind... the expensive kind :)

Never had much interest in either so I don't really know brands and stuff but I remember someone on this board mentionning she was addicted to this particular brand and provided a link. I remember loving the shoes (which started this new interest...). I can't for the life of me remember what it was called! They were a little retro, a little steampunky... Halp?

Also, feel free to steer me to other ways of spending wild amounts of money :D

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not a shoe fanatic, although I sure own a lot for someone who's not. But I have strong and positive feelings at Zappos.com for shoe purchase. I rarely buy shoes anywhere else. Shipping is free, and if they don't fit or aren't what you expected, shipping them back is also free. To my amazement, I usually have the shoes in less than 24 hours from placing the order, and no, the warehouse isn't anywhere near me.

Maryn, who's got two feet

kayleamay

I'm on the phone.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not a shoe fanatic, although I sure own a lot for someone who's not. But I have strong and positive feelings at Zappos.com for shoe purchase. I rarely buy shoes anywhere else. Shipping is free, and if they don't fit or aren't what you expected, shipping them back is also free. To my amazement, I usually have the shoes in less than 24 hours from placing the order, and no, the warehouse isn't anywhere near me.

Maryn, who's got two feet

That is amazing, isn't it? It's just magical to order shoes and have them waiting on your doorstep the next morning. It makes me a little weepy. I love Zappos. I really, really do.

Lavern08

Sit Down, and Shut Up!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I Heart Zappos 2

It's funny (ha-ha) that this thread popped up today...

...my game plan is to slip out to DSW (Designer Shoe Warehouse) on my lunch hour and buy a pair (or two or three) of shoes. :)

I need a new pair of flats (for work) and I recently bought a couple pair, but I hate 'em and I can't return them, because I bought them while Mr. Hunny and I were out of town a couple of weeks ago.

Anyway,

I can't wait until Noon - My feet are dancin' :snoopy:

Good luck on your quest - May the *Shopping Fairies* be with you. ;)

BardSkye

Barbershoppin' Harmony Whore
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Well, if you really want to spend money on things like purses...

I make one-of-a-kind bags. :hi: