• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Could really, really use some help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallen

Stood at the coalface
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jacklpyke.com
*sighs*

I'm having some problems with a project but for the life of me I'm getting page blindness with what's going wrong with it.

I've shifted into a new area (hah, shifted genre in general: my usual comfort/published zone is poetry), but this one's (dark) romance sci-fi (and probably more at the erotic end at that (so content is graphic but not gratuitous)).

It's the whole romance element that's tripping me up. I'm not uncomfortable with writing in the romance genre, I'm just not sure if the romance genre is comfortable with me. (confused: me too).

If anyone thinks they may/could be able to help, mostly just by reading and general opinion, it would be a massive, massive help.

Can you PM if you can spare some time?

padnar

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,
I am Padma an Indian writer I will give a try though I love romance I cannot write erotic padma

MissMacchiato

Bring on the Sweet, Sweet Coffee
Registered
Reaction score
I'll read it too, if you'd like... I have read an unbelievable amount of romance, and I'm currently writing it, so I understand the difficulties... I re-read my sex scenes and it's just awkward!

agardenfriend

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, I'd be glad to read for you. I read lots of romance, erotic and otherwise. Writing it is more difficult. Would love to help out if needed. I do understand the awkwardness of writing out the scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.