• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta reader,crit.,needed for horror novel

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValenaGraham

Registered
Reaction score
I need someone who is willing to read the novel, critque it(what I can do to improve it) grammar, readibility. It's a horror novel, vampire/paranormal.

David McAfee

God of Squirrels
Registered
Reaction score
I am not a professional... yet, but I did offer to read this already, you should check your private messages...

Last edited:

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
From what I've read of Mr. McAfee's work, he'd be perfect to beta read yours. He's good, and I think your books fit under similar genres...could be getting confused, but I think I crittered for you both.

Found a match! Makes me all teary eyed. *sniff, sniff* Isn't that what AW is for...

David McAfee

God of Squirrels
Registered
Reaction score
storygirl said:
From what I've read of Mr. McAfee's work, he'd be perfect to beta read yours. He's good, and I think your books fit under similar genres...could be getting confused, but I think I crittered for you both.

Found a match! Makes me all teary eyed. *sniff, sniff* Isn't that what AW is for...

Aww, shucks, Storygirl... ya brought a tear to my eye...
What's with the "Mr. McAfee" stuff? Huh? :)

ValenaGraham

Registered
Reaction score
Hey David,
Exactly what kind of books do you write? Mine is a paranormal/horror. I could use the views of someone else on the full manuscript.

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
David McAfee said:
...What's with the "Mr. McAfee" stuff? Huh? :)

I'm just very strange. I thought you would have figured that out by now.:tongue

David McAfee

God of Squirrels
Registered
Reaction score
ValenaGraham said:
Hey David,
Exactly what kind of books do you write? Mine is a paranormal/horror. I could use the views of someone else on the full manuscript.

Hi Valena. In simplest terms, my book is a first person story of a vampire's search for the woman who changed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.