PDA

View Full Version : Beta reader,crit.,needed for horror novel

ValenaGraham
08-24-2005, 03:22 AM
I need someone who is willing to read the novel, critque it(what I can do to improve it) grammar, readibility. It's a horror novel, vampire/paranormal.

David McAfee
08-26-2005, 07:38 PM
I am not a professional... yet, but I did offer to read this already, you should check your private messages...

StoryG27
08-26-2005, 08:45 PM
From what I've read of Mr. McAfee's work, he'd be perfect to beta read yours. He's good, and I think your books fit under similar genres...could be getting confused, but I think I crittered for you both.

Found a match! Makes me all teary eyed. *sniff, sniff* Isn't that what AW is for...

David McAfee
08-26-2005, 09:52 PM
From what I've read of Mr. McAfee's work, he'd be perfect to beta read yours. He's good, and I think your books fit under similar genres...could be getting confused, but I think I crittered for you both.

Found a match! Makes me all teary eyed. *sniff, sniff* Isn't that what AW is for...

Aww, shucks, Storygirl... ya brought a tear to my eye...
What's with the "Mr. McAfee" stuff? Huh? :)

David McAfee
08-26-2005, 09:53 PM
ooops, double post

ValenaGraham
08-28-2005, 12:55 AM
Hey David,
Exactly what kind of books do you write? Mine is a paranormal/horror. I could use the views of someone else on the full manuscript.

StoryG27
08-28-2005, 01:30 AM
...What's with the "Mr. McAfee" stuff? Huh? :)

I'm just very strange. I thought you would have figured that out by now.:tongue

David McAfee
08-28-2005, 04:32 AM
Hey David,
Exactly what kind of books do you write? Mine is a paranormal/horror. I could use the views of someone else on the full manuscript.

Hi Valena. In simplest terms, my book is a first person story of a vampire's search for the woman who changed him.