PDA

View Full Version : yeah!!! I can post! Beta tester for young adult fantasy.

queen13
05-02-2010, 03:13 AM
Hello!!!

Everyone. I have been having the hardest time posting, I am thrilled that I finally can. Anyway, I really really need a beta tester. I have paid two separate people to edit my book and now I realize why they say to be weary of paying internet editors and all the flaws associated with that. So I decided to try out beta testing. I don't really need that much grammar work I just need to know what people think about the characters, explanations, and the overall setup.

Following is my query:

On April 5th, 2014 Hyalee Smith wakes up to find a stranger has replaced her in the mirror. Suddenly she can’t walk down the street without being mobbed and when she’s near a certain new student she spontaneously combusts, literally.
To make matters worst an annoyingly persistent psychic insists that it’s Hyalee’s destiny to protect two displaced planets, guard an ancient destructive gem, and prevent the evil Treptonian army from destroying Earth.
But time is running out. People are dying all around her and its clear she can’t win this battle on her own. She’s going to need the help of another; the most powerful mystic the world will ever see. The only problem is he hasn’t been born yet.

Any takers?

CharleyGirl
05-06-2010, 03:21 AM
Hello!!!

Everyone. I have been having the hardest time posting, I am thrilled that I finally can. Anyway, I really really need a beta tester.

Any takers?

Hi queen13:

I sent you a Private Message because you replied to my beta request--I never heard back and wasn't sure if you check your private messages...anyway, I didn't want you to think I didn't respond, so I'm posting here because I assume you check this.

PS-Your book sounds interesting--I don't have any experience being a beta reader, so I probably wouldn't be able to give you quality assistance.

queen13
05-06-2010, 09:11 AM
No worries. I sent you a note in your inbox. I'll be happy to read it.