Cathy C

Ooo! Shiny new cover!
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.cathyclamp.com
My bad, guys. When I gave the kudos to Stacia for her 4.5 star top pick in this months RT, I didn't flip pages backwards to see that our own JOB is among the Top Picks this month! :hooray: June is a GREAT month for AWers, so let's give her a hand!

The Forbidden Rose - Joanna Bourne, 4.5 HOT Top Pick! (Setting: French Revolution)

Action packed, bold, daring, compelling, fresh and engaging all describe Bourne's vibrant adventure romances. She's outdone herself with her new pulse-pounding, breathtaking novel set during the turbulent and dangerous Rein of Terror where passion was as dangerous as spying. Clear your schedule -- once you start reading, you won't be able to stop!

You go, girl! :snoopy:

Alwoody

Back for another round
Registered
Reaction score
How cool is that? What a great review. Congrats.

job

In the end, it's just you and the manuscript
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.joannabourne.com
My bad, guys. When I gave the kudos to Stacia for her 4.5 star top pick in this months RT, I didn't flip pages backwards to see that our own JOB is among the Top Picks this month! :hooray: June is a GREAT month for AWers, so let's give her a hand!

The Forbidden Rose - Joanna Bourne, 4.5 HOT Top Pick! (Setting: French Revolution)

Action packed, bold, daring, compelling, fresh and engaging all describe Bourne's vibrant adventure romances. She's outdone herself with her new pulse-pounding, breathtaking novel set during the turbulent and dangerous Rein of Terror where passion was as dangerous as spying. Clear your schedule -- once you start reading, you won't be able to stop!

You go, girl! :snoopy:

Hi Cathy --

Oh my. Thank you so much for going in and finding this for me. I don't get RT, though I undoubtedly should. They do so much to support the genre.
RT was very kind and generous with the review. Oh yes.

What is it about June and AW, anyway? Are we all like 'summer reads'?

Did they really say -- 'Rein of Terror' -- ?

That is just so delightful. This is going to be my favorite review ever.

Last edited:

Irysangel

She of Many Names
Registered
Reaction score
Haha! 'Rein' of terror.

And congrats to you, JoB! That is a lovely review. :)

Bubastes

bananaed
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gracewen.com
Wow, AW'ers are rocking the RT this month. Congratulations, job!

Status
Not open for further replies.