Eclipse Phase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
Well, i got the 40 page free PDF that lets you read the rules and the basics of the setting and...well, its one of those things that is so awesome that it kind of makes everything you try to accomplish seem rather pitiful by comparison.

<Sighs>

<puts away TATS forever>

efkelley

ow
Registered
Reaction score
I'm currently playing an Infomorph who hates the gimping done to artificial life in the aftermath of the Fall. He seeks nothing less than the full restoration of his mental faculties, likely by downloading himself into a 'meat brain', assuming he can design one to work at the speeds he's accustomed to.

My morph is a nanite swarm of varying types of critters, including a number of medi-bots with injectors of various types of venoms and drugs. Poor bastards think I'm a doctor. Frankenstein was a 'doctor' too.

On another note, no reason to give up on designing a game. But did you look at the credits page? It's never an individual project. Maybe one or two guys 'wrote' it, but there's a reason they devote an entire page (or more!) for thanks and other credits.

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
Yes, so, I'm still madly in love with this game as you can tell from my avatar, signature, and the fact that I'm trying to sell it to everyone I meet.

Seriously, though, buy this game.

But, unfortunately, my friends are incapable of playing two sci-fi games at the same time. No, I'm not kidding, they equate Eclipse Phase and Rogue Trader, even though the two are so completely different from one another I can't even...boggle. BOGGLE I TELL YOU!

So, uh, if anyone is interested in running a forum based game on AW, I'm up for that. It'd give the Game section its own voice game. But...with rules and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.