Not open for further replies.

Susan Gable

Dreamer of dreams, teller of tales
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.susangable.com
A Kid to the Rescue is a finalist in the Long Contemporary division of the National Readers' Choice Awards! Wooohooo! I'm very thrilled.

Did we have any other AWers who got a nod for this award? I haven't seen the full list yet.

Susan G.

shameless

Superlative Type A
Registered
Reaction score
West of somewhere and a click south of nowhere
Website
www.sandy-james.com
Congratulations, Susan!!!

Didn't make that contest, but can I please brag that I have two finalists in the Wisconsin RWA Write Touch Readers Choice Contest?? Both Turning Thirty-Twelve (mainstream) and Faith of the Heart (long/short contemporary) are finalists. With all the garbage going on in my life right now, this was very, very nice to hear. :)

Susan Gable

Dreamer of dreams, teller of tales
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.susangable.com
Congratulations, Susan!!!

Didn't make that contest, but can I please brag that I have two finalists in the Wisconsin RWA Write Touch Readers Choice Contest?? Both Turning Thirty-Twelve (mainstream) and Faith of the Heart (long/short contemporary) are finalists. With all the garbage going on in my life right now, this was very, very nice to hear. :)

Of COURSE you can brag! Awesome news. Congrats!

And sorry to hear about the other garbage. I'm standing in a landfill myself right now, so I know how hard that makes everything.

Good luck in the finals.

Susan G.

Status
Not open for further replies.