• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Betas needed for 70k word urban fantasy about Snow White

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXFireSpiritXx

Killing my darlings...
Registered
Reaction score
I am seeking two to three beta readers for my 70k dark fantasy/urban fantasy novel, Snow's Blood. For details PM me. Just think Shrek meets Kill Bill.

The manuscript will be ready in 2 weeks and I am needing just basic feedback. This is the final draft so most grammar and punctuation issues have been dealt with but there could still be the errant mistake.

xXFireSpiritXx

Killing my darlings...
Registered
Reaction score
PS. I thought I might add this book is completely irreverent, over the top violent, comical to the point of dangerous, and enough cursing to put a sailor to shame.

And since I didn't really describe it so how the hell am I gonna sell a beta read. The novel revolves around Snow two years after she was tortured by the Seven Deadly Trolls, now living as a bounty hunter for hire in the Ever After. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.