Skins

maxmordon

Penúltimo
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
So, everyone in my college and their cat seems to be addicted to this British drama, so, what the heck, I checked out a couple of episodes and thought that even when it's not my type of stuff and I can hardly relate to the characters, it's quite engaging at times and has a decent amount of comedy and drama.

So, any fans around?

Smish

Reads more than she writes.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
So, everyone in my college and their cat seems to be addicted to this British drama, so, what the heck, I checked out a couple of episodes and thought that even when it's not my type of stuff and I can hardly relate to the characters, it's quite engaging at times and has a decent amount of comedy and drama.

So, any fans around?

I'll confess that I watched the last season (I think it was the last season. Effie, the skateboard kid, his X-Factor sister, etc). The earlier episodes were hilarious, but they got too angst-ridden toward the end of the season, for me. Still, I watched the whole season.

maxmordon

Penúltimo
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Yeah, it strikes you the most when you compare, like when I saw the Russian episode compared with Chris' funeral. It's hard to believe it's the same show.

eyeblink

Barbara says hi
Registered
Reaction score
It's just completed its fourth season here, with a cast change for seasons 3 and 4. (Only Effy continued from seasons 1 and 2). There will be a new cast for seasons 5 and 6 (to be broadcast in 2011 and 2012) - they're auditioning now.

Season 4 was quite a bit darker than Season 3. I haven't watched the first two seasons yet but will do soon, as I picked up a DVD box set cheap.