The Troop (on Nickelodeon)

Plot Device

A woman said to write like a man.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
sandwichboardroom.blogspot.com
It's a kid's show, all quirky and spoofy. Funny stuff! I am astonished with each new episode at how darned good it is. It knows not to take itself too seriously, yet it still manages to be fresh and witty. And the true core of this show is its writing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Troop

At the end of each epidosde, they sign off with a logo for "Thw Wrter's Room" and show a whole cadre of writers sitting in a formal group pose for their group photograph.

Anyone else seen it?

maxmordon

Penúltimo
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I have seen bits here and there when my lil sis is watching TV, I shall be more aware of it.

Kitty Pryde

i luv you giant bear statue
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
It sounded like a great setup for a show, but I found it just as unwatchable as the rest of the Nick/Disney Shows Featuring Unbearably Smarmy Untalented Child Actors.

maxmordon

Penúltimo
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
It sounded like a great setup for a show, but I found it just as unwatchable as the rest of the Nick/Disney Shows Featuring Unbearably Smarmy Untalented Child Actors.

This reached to a point where Nickelodeon's iCarly made fun of Disney Channel and its shows (called in that episode Dingo Channel); they said the Disney shows where silly, unfunny, badly-acted and an excuse to sell plastic crap to kids without a single bit of irony.

Then the universe broke.