• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Need Beta for Male POV Contemporary YA

Status
Not open for further replies.

LizPage

I'm wide awake, it's morning
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lizpagejustkeepwriting.blogspot.com
55,000 word Contemporary male POV YA. We can do sample pages or the whole novel. I'll beta in return :) you can email me at [email protected] or PM me. Thanks!

Here's the synopsis from the query.

Losing your best friend and girlfriend simultaneously feels like drowning. At least, that's how Milo Grant sees it. It might be because Anna and Ben died from jumping off The Ledge, or maybe because he hasn't been able to breathe since it happened.

Milo can't accept that they're gone, not until he discovers the truth behind their deaths. They were too smart to be drinking and diving, and there's a Romeo and Juliet rumor buzzing through the school that Milo can't let go of. As he wades through the confusion and grief, his remaining best friend Trish and his formerly estranged big brother CJ scramble to hold together the jagged pieces he's been reduced to. Though the whole state of California seems willing to help, the three of them close off the world to heal themselves. Milo and CJ work together to repair their strained relationship, while Trish does everything she can to breathe life back into Milo's numb soul. On the path to mend Milo's heart, she knits herself in, but Milo can't imagine betraying Anna's ghost by following his feelings, leaving Trish hurt and alone. As senior year draws to an end and college deadlines loom closer, Milo faces the biggest decision of his life; let go and start over with Trish, or sink to the bottom of the lake with his past.

Status
Not open for further replies.