• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Need Beta(s?) for Contemporary/Realistic YA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niki_G

Here I Am!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.nicolegreenauthor.com
Hi,

I have a 55K word YA that needs eyes other than mine. I can send you a pitch if you want me to and/or sample pages before you commit to reading it.

Ideally, I want betas who love YA and it'd be great if you've read and enjoyed any of these guys: Sarah Dessen, E. Lockhart, John Green, Maureen Johnson, Libba Bray, Sara Zarr, or others like them.

Warning: There is angst involved. And a fair amount of it. So if you don't like angst...

CheyElizabeth

My horn can pierce the sky!
Registered
Reaction score
I'll be happy to beta it. I LOVE YA and have read many books by those authors and I also write YA with the same type of angsty plots.

Midnight Star

We are once in a lifetime.
Registered
Reaction score
I'd love to beta read for you. PM me the first chapter and we'll start from there. I may not be the best beta reader out there, but I will definitely do my best.

Status
Not open for further replies.