ANNOUNCEMENT - Tired Memberships

BenPanced

THE BLUEBERRY QUEEN OF HADES (he/him)
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Due to an increase in...:e2yawn:...traffic and membership...:e2yawn:...membership registra:e2yawn:tions, we here at AW have decided :e2zzz::sleepy:

Cyia

Rewriting My Destiny
Registered
Reaction score
Uh-uh. Looks like the mods have gone Alliance on us. No good purple bellies got ahold of some of that nasty gas from the Miranda colony, and they're celebrating U-day by broadcasting it on the threads.

If all goes as usual, we should see 90% of people just stopping until they kick off, the other 10% should be goin' reaver any time now.

If you're still shiny, brown coats, give us a wave and get those of us unaffected by the sleepin' out of here. There a'int a safe place left in the 'verse.

(I miss Firefly. :( )

Slushie

Custom User Title
Registered
Reaction score
Serious question: why come some of the mods changed forums? Is that an AFD joke, too, or is it for reals?

Birol

Around and About
Registered
Reaction score
We didn't change. We were changed. *huffs* Did you know it's bad form to tell newbies they're not God's gift to writers and they should get over themselves or you'll show them the door they just came through?

Slushie

Custom User Title
Registered
Reaction score
I got all excited because I saw she's not in Novels anymore, so I thought I'd get to troll on all the newbs.

But then I remembered Supermods are omniscient. :( We are never safe.

Cyia

Rewriting My Destiny
Registered
Reaction score
It's not bad form. It's tough love. Get 'em ready for the real world right out of the gate.

"You stink... and we say it because we love you, loser."

benbradley

It's a doggy dog world
Registered
Reaction score
We didn't change. We were changed. *huffs* Did you know it's bad form to tell newbies they're not God's gift to writers and they should get over themselves or you'll show them the door they just came through?
I thought that was you'll HAND them the door they just came through on a platter, but sometimes I get my my similes confounded.

shaldna

The cake is a lie. But still cake.
Registered
Reaction score
Oh god oh god we're all going to die.