PDA

View Full Version : ANNOUNCEMENT - Tired Memberships



BenPanced
04-01-2010, 11:40 PM
Due to an increase in...:e2yawn:...traffic and membership...:e2yawn:...membership registra:e2yawn:tions, we here at AW have decided :e2zzz::sleepy:

Jersey Chick
04-02-2010, 12:10 AM
**yyyaaawwwnnn...

zzzzzzzzzz.....

roonil_wazlib
04-02-2010, 04:35 AM
:e2yawn:

. . .

:e2yawn:

Cyia
04-02-2010, 04:52 AM
Uh-uh. Looks like the mods have gone Alliance on us. No good purple bellies got ahold of some of that nasty gas from the Miranda colony, and they're celebrating U-day by broadcasting it on the threads.

If all goes as usual, we should see 90% of people just stopping until they kick off, the other 10% should be goin' reaver any time now.

If you're still shiny, brown coats, give us a wave and get those of us unaffected by the sleepin' out of here. There a'int a safe place left in the 'verse.

(I miss Firefly. :( )

BenPanced
04-02-2010, 05:12 AM
Shush. Less yappin', more nappin'.

Cyia
04-02-2010, 05:14 AM
*runs through thread with an alarm clock*

Jersey Chick
04-02-2010, 05:17 AM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz---splerksnurflesplutterflutz--

**throws something at Cyia**


zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

BenPanced
04-02-2010, 05:30 AM
:flamethrower
Cyia....BenPanced

That's how serious we takes our nappin' 'round these parts, missy.

Cyia
04-02-2010, 05:31 AM
<--- iz firepruf

*sets of smoke alarm*

Ken
04-02-2010, 05:31 AM
... how about a bedtime story?

Birol
04-02-2010, 08:00 AM
Can't stop the signal.

Slushie
04-02-2010, 08:14 AM
Serious question: why come some of the mods changed forums? Is that an AFD joke, too, or is it for reals?

Cyia
04-02-2010, 08:16 AM
If anyone gives Birol the chain of command, I'm hiding out in the horror forum where it's safe.

Birol
04-02-2010, 08:18 AM
We didn't change. We were changed. *huffs* Did you know it's bad form to tell newbies they're not God's gift to writers and they should get over themselves or you'll show them the door they just came through?

Slushie
04-02-2010, 08:20 AM
I got all excited because I saw she's not in Novels anymore, so I thought I'd get to troll on all the newbs.

But then I remembered Supermods are omniscient. :( We are never safe.

Cyia
04-02-2010, 08:21 AM
It's not bad form. It's tough love. Get 'em ready for the real world right out of the gate.

"You stink... and we say it because we love you, loser."

BenPanced
04-02-2010, 08:58 AM
Can't stop the signal.
Can't stop the music! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0TY4FUEd2M)

benbradley
04-02-2010, 09:10 AM
We didn't change. We were changed. *huffs* Did you know it's bad form to tell newbies they're not God's gift to writers and they should get over themselves or you'll show them the door they just came through?
I thought that was you'll HAND them the door they just came through on a platter, but sometimes I get my my similes confounded.

Birol
04-02-2010, 09:46 AM
There is much you can do with the door.

shaldna
04-02-2010, 11:47 AM
Oh god oh god we're all going to die.