Real Funny, AW

Hedgetrimmer

What happened, just there?
Registered
Reaction score
I woke up this morning and thought I was in the Twilight Zone. I kept staring at all the crazy forum names, rubbing my eyes, scratching my head. What is all this crap? I stumbled in and out of rooms all lost. I logged off and logged back on. Then I realized it was April Fool's Day, and I couldn't help but laugh. How many of you also got taken?

DrummerGirl

Capturing the Castle
Registered
Reaction score
Website
inkcrush.blogspot.com
I woke up this morning and thought I was in the Twilight Zone. I kept staring at all the crazy forum names, rubbing my eyes, scratching my head. What is all this crap? I stumbled in and out of rooms all lost. I logged off and logged back on. Then I realized it was April Fool's Day, and I couldn't help but laugh. How many of you also got taken?

haha. Mine is still completely crazy :)

Thanks for pointing out the april fools day thing... that didnt register with me... ;)

kaitie

With great power comes
Registered
Reaction score
Lol. I've been waiting all day to see what was going to happen, and then just when I'd forgotten about it everything got switched. I'm loving it.

Kenny

Registered
Reaction score
Me thinks they should keep some of the names post Apr 1.

Hedgetrimmer

What happened, just there?
Registered
Reaction score
I kept thinking to myself, Damn. I have to find another writing forum. No way can I ever navigate through all this mess.

Ivan_B

of Rassilon
Registered
Reaction score
No different for me...I think you need to get yourself checked out, Hedge!

shaldna

The cake is a lie. But still cake.
Registered
Reaction score
I like it. It confuses people and that's ok by me.

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
Yes. Very funny, very funny, but April 1 is a day on the calendar like any other and I don't get new rooms to mom too frequently. I don't like wasting time, so you're all going to need to help me get the place straightened up, K?

Your chores will be listed next to the my introduction thread, just in the hall there.

sissybaby

Registered
Reaction score
Very amusing. It would have taken me longer to figure out, but my kiddo was already busy with the April Fool's jokes as soon as he came downstairs.

I was with Hedge, though, for a couple of minutes.

Christyp

Lizard Lady
Registered
Reaction score
OK, that so just sucked! I've had very little sleep, and actually started wondering if I was still asleep! Happy Fool's Day!

swvaughn

adrift
Registered
Reaction score
I think All Angels All the Time is the wrong forum for this thread. Shouldn't it be in Songs of a Flemish Troubador?

Balls O Fire

SMOOOOOOOKIN'!
Registered
Reaction score
A man's only as old as the woman he feels
Are you all serious? Way to confuse someone new to these boards. Someone told me this was a good site for constructive writing information and serious writiers. This seems like nothing but sillyness. Or maybe it's just more of the same: moderators acting power-happy.