Status
Not open for further replies.

Lydia Sharp

for the love of love
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.lydiasharp.blogspot.com
Deadline is tomorrow, April 1, so this isn't really an announcement for anyone considering entering. A bit late for that. I was just wondering if anyone here who had entered in previous years would like to share their experience. I'm submitting my entry today, and this is the first time I've participated.

Rules for the contest are HERE.
I blogged a little about it today, HERE.

I can't state any of my story specifics until the winners are announced in May. Anyone else? I'd love to see what type of ideas have been born through this contest.

Polenth

Mushroom
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.polenthblake.com
I'm entering. The story needs a little more polishing, but I'll make the deadline.

I have a previous set of hard SF stories set a bit further forward than the contest wanted. So I backtracked in the timeline. It'll mean eventually, I might end up with a complete set of stories from early space colonisation all the way through.

That could be nifty... but now I have to start selling some of them.

Lydia Sharp

for the love of love
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.lydiasharp.blogspot.com
This was the first time I ever wrote a near-future sci-fi. Most of my sci-fi is set centuries ahead of modern day. It was a refreshing challenge, to say the least. You never know what you're capable of until you try.

Flint

Just believe. Then work your butt off.
Registered
Reaction score
I would enter if I knew how to put a sentence together.

Status
Not open for further replies.