Anybody suffering with me?

writerterri

It's a dorky day!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Spring time allergies. I hate them. I have asthma to boot. I'm drippy, grumpy, wheezy, sleepy, bitchy, achy and itchy. I'm in S. Cali and it's warm and spring is in the air. I can't breath through my mouth or my nose.

I'm just miserable.

I have taken all my meds and still I wait for relief. Now, I've sneezed my girly vocal cords somewhere into the carpet, so I sound like a man when I talk and when I try to bring my voice up an octave it silences completely. When I told my kids to do their chores and go outside and play they jumped up and down and left the house 'cause all they heard was go outside and play. I screamed, "wait come back!" like I was on mute.

At least the house is quiet.

Misery loves company. Are you my company?

Ken

Banned
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
... have you considered moving to another state? I had a friend who had bad allergies and asthma and they moved to Arizona. Tactic worked. You could also just go there temporarily each Spring, making for a nice vacation getaway ;-)

ps (((You))).

Shadow_Ferret

Court Jester
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shadowferret.wordpress.com
... have you considered moving to another state? I had a friend who had bad allergies and asthma and they moved to Arizona. Tactic worked. You could also just go there temporarily each Spring, making for a nice vacation getaway ;-)

ps (((You))).

Funny thing. They used to send people with allergies to Arizona for many many years. And for many many years that worked.

Until the people started planting flowers and grass and stuff to make their homes resemble where they came from and guess what?

Allergies.

writerterri

It's a dorky day!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

ps (((You))).

You don't have to ask me twice! When you sending the keys?

I lived in Vegas, same dry heat. I'm allergic to grass. No matter where I am. This lasts until July. I'm also allergic to trees. All kinds of them. And animals and kids.

I can't hide!

writerterri

It's a dorky day!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Funny thing. They used to send people with allergies to Arizona for many many years. And for many many years that worked.

Until the people started planting flowers and grass and stuff to make their homes resemble where they came from and guess what?

Allergies.

Same thing happened in Las Vegas. Now they have humidity from all the watering. I was in the hospital more in Las Vegas than anywhere else I've lived.

Darzian

To-to-to-ron-to
Registered
Reaction score
I wish it was warm enough here to give me allergies! Come on Spring, come come come......

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
Me 'n the Mr. have it too. It's the pits 'n so sorry you have that, werri. :Hug2:s 'n anyone else that has a prob. with allergies.

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
Spring time allergies. I hate them. I have asthma to boot. I'm drippy, grumpy, wheezy, sleepy, bitchy, achy and itchy. I'm in S. Cali and it's warm and spring is in the air. I can't breath through my mouth or my nose.

I'm just miserable.

I have taken all my meds and still I wait for relief. Now, I've sneezed my girly vocal cords somewhere into the carpet, so I sound like a man when I talk and when I try to bring my voice up an octave it silences completely. When I told my kids to do their chores and go outside and play they jumped up and down and left the house 'cause all they heard was go outside and play. I screamed, "wait come back!" like I was on mute.

At least the house is quiet.

Misery loves company. Are you my company?
Ha! You people will not catch me unprepared again. I wrote it up in a handy-dandy blog post to link to.

Just do it, for god's sake.

http://jamiemason.wordpress.com/2010/03/10/the-neti-ambassador/

Kitty Pryde

i luv you giant bear statue
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I think I live awfully close to you. And I thought I got really sick on Friday, but now I am starting to think it is Teh Allergies instead. I was feeling good hiding out in the apartment today until my partner came home and opened the windows :tongue

*waits for the drugs to kick in*