Erotic Poetry Markets

yellowscribe

Registered
Reaction score
Does anyone know of markets that accept erotic poetry? Other than Justus Roux's website? I write all kinds, so it doesn't matter if they have genre requirements.

thanks much

yellowscribe

veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
Hmmm. Sybaritic Press is one. If I look around I will come up with some more. I generally find them by googling 'submission guidelines' or 'paying market' along with 'erotic' and 'poetry'. There are far number in the horror erotica. I think Lulliby Hearse is one, Red Scream was but it's either in haitus or folded.

veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
the angry poet angry erotic writing contest:

submissions will be accepted starting september 1st, 2006 and will run to january 10th 2007. submissions can be no longer than two thousand (2000) words for fiction and pros and forty (40) lines for poetry. general submission guidelines will apply so it is advised that all who wish to submit to the contest read them carefully before entering. one (1) winner will be selected in all (3) three categories and will receive one free angry poet t-shirt and one hat each. the winner will appear in the february 9th 2007 online erotic issue of the angry poet .com. entry fee: free.

go to http://www.theangrypoet.com/guidelines/ for more information
or email [email protected]