PDA

View Full Version : Serving Chocolate and Regrouping....

mudflat_marsh_hawk
08-17-2005, 07:00 AM
Now passing out comfy foods....!!!!

What a rough week!

First the rejection letter....I almost laughed. After two years, I receive a
very nice no thankyou letter from Blue Mountain Arts on some poems. Well, at least they were nice enough to write me 3 paragraphs and encourage me to keep submitting. I just filed it away and went to work on something else. :)

But, this week has been a doozy. My laptop fried. Something about the keyboard and at the present, I cant even log in to make copies of my work. OUCH!!! I'm on a backup now.

The a/c on my truck went on the fritz, and I've also been the victem of fraud and some of my funds are temporarily frozen.

Okay. I know whining isn't gonna change any of this. But I really am stressed.

Arrgghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

:ROFL: :ROFL: If I didn't laugh, I'd cry.

Double fudge chocolate brownies hot outta the oven. Anybody hungry???? :) :) :)

Sheryl Nantus
08-17-2005, 03:15 PM
oh, my...

*passes HUGE mound of hot fudge choco chip cookies*

if you have to, head for one of those computer shops that can dig the data out... it may be pricey, but worth it in the end...

sending good thoughts your way!

allenparker
08-17-2005, 05:24 PM
Can you plug in an exteral keyboard? It would be cheaper than having a shop pull down the info.

Allen

J. Y. Moore
08-17-2005, 08:40 PM
Sympathies and beaucoup chocolates of all kinds with fudge-flavored whipped cream!

mudflat_marsh_hawk
08-18-2005, 01:01 AM
Thx for tip a/b using external keyboard. That just may work. :)

mudflat_marsh_hawk
08-18-2005, 05:40 AM
for the moment, my laptop is behaving itself and i got back in. what a tremendous relief!!!! Thx everyone for thoughts and suggestions. :)

stormie
08-19-2005, 07:36 PM
Okay, for great news like your laptop behaving itself, cyber chocolate chip cookies, fresh from the oven.(Make sure you do a chkdsk if you have Windows XP [scan disk for other versions] then a disk defrag. Also a virus scan and spyware/adware scan.)

Hope it keeps behaving!