PDA

View Full Version : All good things . . .

Carole
03-23-2010, 06:22 PM
. . . must come to an end.

Hello, my pagan pretties. I am turning in my mod keys and passing my cattle prod on to someone else.

Life is crazy for all of us. I have loved this forum since forever ago, but there are a lot of other things that I have to give priority now.

I'll still be here, just not in a modly capacity. That's ok, though. Sara is still a pagan forum mod, and you guys are usually way too nice to need a good bashing anyway. :D

Love you guys!

Carole

wyntermoon
03-24-2010, 06:54 AM
Thanks for everything you've done, Carole! You will be missed! Good luck with your future endeavors. :)

Carole
03-24-2010, 03:46 PM
Thanks, Ladybug. :)

MacAllister
03-26-2010, 08:52 PM
Well hell. I sorta just hoped that Carole would forget she was trying to turn her keys in, but she's sending me little PMed nudges, now.

I fear and loathe change. And also I completely adore Carole - so just let me acknowledge that modding gets awfully wearing, so I understand her decision even though I hate it.

Thank you so much for wearing the shock-collar for a while, Carole. And you know full well, I hope, that if ya change your mind, we'll put ya right back in uniform!

Chris P
03-26-2010, 08:56 PM
Although not a regular in this section of AW, I wish you well in all things. I understand about having a crazy life and needing to direct your energies.

Hope to see you back soon.

Carole
03-26-2010, 09:00 PM
Thanks, you two.

And Mac, it has absolutely occurred to me that I might regret my request in time. I love AW and I always have. After I graduate and things settle down, maybe life will get back to a little more of my kind of normal. And don't worry--the shock collar left a ring. Gone, but not forgotten. ;)

bigb
03-28-2010, 02:58 AM
I am new to this section, and regret that you never got to tell me to mind my manners.

Good luck

Carole
03-29-2010, 01:35 AM
I can still do that. I have friends in high places. :)