Started My Amazon Author Page

David McAfee

God of Squirrels
Registered
Reaction score
There's not much on it yet. I need to write a bio, but the RSS to my blog works. And the book is listed (Kindle and paperback), so it's a start.

I'm stuck on the Bio, though. I was going to tell the story of how I single handedly saved the lives of 10,000 aboriginies from a volcanic eruption off the coast of Malaysia by swooping in on my private jet and neutralizing the magma flow with my amazing Cold Vision, thus earning my godlike status among the natives and forever securing my place in their folklore, but somehow it just didn't seem appropriate to toot my own horn that loudly.

SWest

In the garden...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.etsy.com
Blogs do walk the fine line between ego-centrism and self-reporting.
(Does the volcano thing have to do with your writings?)

:e2cheer:

Don't forget to post a page link when you're ready for visitors!

Calla Lily

On hiatus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.aliceloweecey.net
David, have that part be "written" by your grateful and talented biographer, with an inserted pic of the 100-foot-high statue of you they're carving out of the solidified magma, which will be charmingly in progress.

Phaeal

Whatever I did, I didn't do it.
Registered
Reaction score
Ah ha! So it was YOU who interrupted my evil volcanic plans to take over aboriginal Malaysia. Prepare to die.

cate townsend

Registered
Reaction score
I'm stuck on the Bio, though. I was going to tell the story of how I single handedly saved the lives of 10,000 aboriginies from a volcanic eruption off the coast of Malaysia by swooping in on my private jet and neutralizing the magma flow with my amazing Cold Vision, thus earning my godlike status among the natives and forever securing my place in their folklore, but somehow it just didn't seem appropriate to toot my own horn that loudly.

How did this feat compare to getting published? ;)

I'm looking forward to checking out the Amazon page. Congrats!