Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
diaryofaliteraryfictioneditor.blogspot.com
Judi_S said:

Congrats Judi :Clap: I knew you could do it. Wait a minute, I don't really know

you . . . then again I do know at least one thing about you--it sounds as if

you were determined to get published on AC, and you did it.

I look forward to hearing about your next victory:Trophy: and the next one, :Trophy: and the next one :Trophy: and so on and so on . . .

That's the great thing about people with determination, they succeed!

Simran

thank you thank you one and all (takes a bow) :) Yes, I have been determined to break into AC. You're funny JAlpha. Well, you sort of know me now.

Yes you do Mridu. :Hug2: What do you think does it sound like I could have been in India? I think I've been watching too many Shahrukh Khan films. The reference to the Bharata Natyam reminded me of him and Madhuri Dixit in 'Koyla'. :)

Last edited:

Vanessa

Writer and Music Producer
Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations!!! Judi
emoticonbanana.gif
WAY TO GO!!!!!
emoticonbanana.gif
Wishing you continued success.
emoticonbanana.gif
Now let's do the 'nana dance!
emoticonbanana.gif

Writer2011

Registered
Reaction score
Congrats....I was recently published on there myself. I'm awaiting to hear back from two other articles I posted last week.... :)

Simran

well it's getting late here but if I'm very very quiet I can do the 'nana dance too.
emoticonbanana.gif

ttttank tttanky you - everyone you've made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :)

congrats aspiringwriter I'll have to go and read yours -what's the link?

all the best with the other two as well. Now I've got to get going on another one to submit.

Writer2011

Registered
Reaction score
Judi.... keep at it... I'm going back there soon and submit more articles. I know they don't pay much but at least it's some exposure!!!

Simran

aspiringwriter said:
Judi.... keep at it... I'm going back there soon and submit more articles. I know they don't pay much but at least it's some exposure!!!

You're right, considering I didn't get paid at all for this one, but the exposure is good. I've been trying to get this real life experience published since it happened last May.

Simran

thanks MMH what a coincidence...while I was replying to your post, you were replying to mine. :)

Last edited:

Kudra

Back and on track
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.TheInternationalFreelancer.com
Judi_S said:
Yes you do Mridu. :Hug2: What do you think does it sound like I could have been in India? I think I've been watching too many Shahrukh Khan films. The reference to the Bharata Natyam reminded me of him and Madhuri Dixit in 'Koyla'. :)

Come to India, Sim, and we'll go camp outside SRK's house together. :D

Simran

KitKat said:
Come to India, Sim, and we'll go camp outside SRK's house together. :D

You don't know how much I would LOVE to do that right now Mridu. :D
Actually, he's should be coming to NY next month to shoot for KJ's Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna. Maybe I'll get to meet him then and see what he thought of my script. Want to join me? :D