Do you know any of these people? ;D

Pat~

Luftmensch Emeritus, A.D.D.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Couldn't resist sharing a fun link I ran into today, about the various personas that seem to populate online forums...click on the Flame Warrior Roster to find the ones you most resent...er...resemble.

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/

aadams73

A Work in Progress
Registered
Reaction score
I've seen all of them in P&CE. :D

Pat~

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="941"><tbody><tr><tr><td>
</td> <td colspan="4" valign="top"><!-- InstanceBeginEditable name="description" --> Big Cat would rather not fight...he enjoys peacefully observing forum conversations and laconically participates when the moods strikes. He playfully chases interesting threads, and from time to time uses a Newbie or Propellerhead as a convenient scratching post. He enjoys being stroked or petted, and tends to purr loudly. CAUTION: Don't be fooled by his fuzzy, playful exterior. When provoked, Big Cat reacts with lightning speed and almost always lands on his feet after an attack. Big Cat often indulges himself by toying with his victim before delivering his lethal blows.
</td></tr></tr></tbody></table>

Pat~

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Big Cat is undeniably cool. But you already knew that, Alleycat. ;)

I think I've seen Bong on here once or twice...though I have to admit to a bit of fascinated admiration for his laid-back ways:

BONG:

Is it just you or does this guy seem to babble on and on without making any sense whatsoever? Does he lurch from one non sequitur to another? Are you baffled by his obscure metaphors? Are there so many typos you think that maybe he was typing while wearing a catcher's mit? Can he really MEAN what he just said? What in the hell is hey talking about, anyway? Is this guy smoking something? Well, yes...in fact he is, and lightly tethered in orbit high above the Earth Bong remains far beyond the grasp of the even the most powerful of Warriors.

Rowan

Registered
Reaction score
Ah, Big Dog... yep, seen him/her around.... ;)
Big Dog is a bully who doesn't hesitate to use his superior strength to intimidate other combatants. Big Dog may be smart, articulate or just plain mean, but in any case he is a remorseless fighter, brutally ripping into even the weakest of combatants. Once Big Dog securely fastens his powerful jaws on a hapless victim, Me-Too will join the attack. Me-Too is far too weak and insecure to engage in single combat, and must ally himself with Big Dog or a pack of other Warriors to bring down his quarry.

And Tireless Rebutter:
For Tireless Rebutter there is no such thing as a trivial dispute. He regards all challenges as barbarians at the gates. His unflagging tenacity in making his points numbs and eventually wears down the opposition. Confident that his arguments are sound, Tireless Rebutter can't understand why he is universally loathed.

Pat~

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I think these two are possibly distant relatives?

Filibuster:

Like his Congressional namesake, Filibuster attempts to influence the forum simply by holding the floor. His monotonous hectoring and prodigious output of verbiage rapidly clears the field of other Warriors.

Issues:

Issues has an issue and she won't rest until it becomes your issue, too. Even when she's not talking about her issue it's clear she would rather be talking about her issue. Something of a secular evangelist, her religion, her raison d'etre, her abiding passion is....well, her issue. Not exclusive to any ideological orientation, her issue could be the environment, abortion rights, raw foods, breast feeding, whatever. Her obsession, however, provides the key to defeating her in battle; she can't tolerate indifference, so if her thrusts are simply ignored she will rage, accuse, condemn, plead and finally, go away.

writerterri

It's a dorky day!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Innocence Abused guards her purity jealously and cannot countenance crude language and gets the vapors over frank references to intimate bodily functions. This digital ingénue is a very weak Warrior, and is a favorite target of Enfant Provocateur, Jerk, Troller, and Evil Clown, but Innocence Abused can always count on other Warriors, such as Cyber Sisters, Weenie and Toxic Granny, to come to her defense.

:D

Pat~

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
*off to check out Toxic Granny*

(I think I'm a blend of maybe 3 or 4 of these?)