The tom from down the street or High Noon

Stlight

ideas are floating where they will
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
where you can put sugar sprinkles on lots of thing
Admittedly he is a rather small tom, a teenager on the just discovered he was a tom cat size. He wears black and white tuxedo.

Our cat - “No, that’s wrong, he is huge.”

Our cat is a Maine C, pushing 15 pounds and a couple of feet long.

Admittedly, a small gray and white female cat, from across the street, helped me unload the car, which may have skewed our Theo’s view of things.

At any rate, Tuxedo walked across the deck to the plate glass windows.

Theo flew to the window. From the inside Theo stared mightly at Tuxedo.

Tuxedo stared back.

Theo pounded on the glass with both fists. Tuxedo stared back.

Theo rammed the glass with his head. Tuxedo stepped back then returned.

Theo called for back up. The dog rushed in, she leapt up and stood with
Theo under her chest. She gave a mighty bark.

Theo flew up in the air, smacked into the dog’s chest and rebounded to the ground.

Confused the dog barked again. Theo scrabbled out from under the dog - to the side. Wide eyed Tuxedo stared, but didn’t move.

Recovered, Theo began pounding on the glass, with the dog barking, and Tuxedo staring.

I walked to the window. Tuxedo jumped on the railing and sat there. Dog decided the event was over. Theo kept watch.

I really shouldn’t have put bird food on the deck, but I thought it would amuse Theo. I suppose it did, in a way.

MaryMumsy

the original blond bombshell
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Aren't Maine Coons the biggest sissies you have ever seen? We used to have one. He was totally dominated by the younger cat that was maybe 1/3 his size. Too bad you didn't get video.

MM

Stlight

ideas are floating where they will
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
where you can put sugar sprinkles on lots of thing
Well, Theo is, but he grew up with a rottie to protect him, now he has my dog - 65 lbs. Theo is 14 and has never been in a fight. He's only been outside in a carrying case, except once when he ran into the yard. He was a kitten at the shelter, he may have had early adventures, but I kinda doubt it.