PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Writing Partner (Fantasy/ Sci Fi)

Kazel
03-18-2010, 08:55 AM
I am looking for someone to bounce ideas off of, talk ideas through, send and read rough drafts, and generally bully each other into writing. I like to talk ideas through, and would love to find someone who has a similar idea process. Thinking about someone else's world makes it easier to pull mine together sometimes.
I am looking for someone who likes to write or read fantasy/ sci fi because world building is a big part of what I want to talk about.
I am writing my first novel, I am not sure if it is YA or general fantasy yet. I also have several short stories or possible novel ideas in the works.
I am looking for someone who is interested in talking things through on AIM or whatever messaging service you prefer, and possibly exchanging bits of writing back and forth through email.
If you want to see some of my style, I have posted a few things in SYW. You can also PM me and I'll send you more. POst here or PM if you are interested in a writing buddy.

ArcticFox
03-18-2010, 09:13 AM
Interested sent you an IM :0)

Kazel
03-18-2010, 09:53 AM
Hey ArticFox, sorry I missed your IM. Hopefully we'll catch each other in the next few days.

FebruaryStars
03-18-2010, 05:09 PM
I sent you a PM :)