PDA

View Full Version : I think I just broke my TOOTH!!!

Feiss
03-15-2010, 07:27 PM
OW.

I accidentally bit a bone in my chicken, and I think the impact really hurt one of my bottom teeth. It's the one next to the incisors, toward the middle. It's really sensitive right now, and it fuckin' hurts, especially toward the bottom. When I touch it, it feels like it's moving, but i can't be sure if it's because it's all sensitive right now and also i'm freaked out, or if I'm going to be whistling.

I'm in China. I'm afraid of the dentistry here, so pretty much I have one round of teeth, and once I use them up, I can't really get new ones. Also, I don't want a dead tooth!

What's going to happen?! I'm freaking out like a big baby because I'm kind of crazy and neurotic when it comes to my teeth.

Please someone tell me if they've ever hurt their tooth one night, thought it was nothing, but then had to get major dental surgery in a country where they don't really do that kind of thing. Tell me you ended up okay too!!!

KellyAssauer
03-15-2010, 07:30 PM
Clove Oil. Go get some?
Might not fix the tooth, but it will numb the bejezzuz out of the pain and no doctor!
That's all I know...

kayleamay
03-15-2010, 07:31 PM
Oh, wow. I don't know what to tell ya. OUCH.

Feiss
03-15-2010, 07:33 PM
No clove oil!!!!!!

T_T

I feel like such a baby, but this is really making me freak out.

rhymegirl
03-15-2010, 07:38 PM
I think you're gonna have to see a dentist. Pain is not a good sign.

Priene
03-15-2010, 08:07 PM
Please someone tell me if they've ever hurt their tooth one night, thought it was nothing, but then had to get major dental surgery in a country where they don't really do that kind of thing. Tell me you ended up okay too!!!

I can tell you about the time I contracted pneumonia in China, if you want. It wasn't an amusing experience, though.

backslashbaby
03-15-2010, 08:26 PM
Oh, no!

Um, call American businesses or country clubs and ask for a recommendation?

I had the most awesome doc in Hungary, but you had to pay him a little cash on the side. Sometimes there are tips like that floating around.

Good luck!!

Feiss
03-15-2010, 08:28 PM
That might work, actually. I could use some schadenfreude to distract me.

I looked it up, I think it might have bruised my periodontal ligaments, if that's the case, then it should be okay in a couple days, as long as it didn't crack. if it starts turning gray tomorrow morning I'll be mad.

I keep flashing back to the day I got my braces on. My dad by the receptionist's desk, counting out 3000 dollars in cash, and shooting me dirty looks the whole time.

He never understood why my mom wanted to get me braces, b'c he cracked a tooth while horseback-riding in the communes of northern China during the cultural revolution, and didn't get it treated till I was 18. The constant toothache was probably why he was so mean for most of my childhood.

Ken
03-15-2010, 11:48 PM
To make it feel better I shall kiss the booboo,
after slicing away part of your cheek to gain access to it ...

:e2chain:

Now for the good part ...

:kiss:

Susie
03-17-2010, 03:10 AM
Gee, Feiss, sure sorry that happened, bet the clove oil will make it feel better. :Hug2:s from me, too and hope you feel much better!

Feiss
03-17-2010, 08:43 AM
To make it feel better I shall kiss the booboo,
after slicing away part of your cheek to gain access to it ...

:e2chain:

Now for the good part ...

:kiss:

HOT

Feiss
03-17-2010, 08:45 AM
Looks like the skies of my teefs aren't going to be grey after all! The tooth hurtings is ovar, kind of, and I can chew on apples again.

Huzzah!