Crash caused by driver 'shaving bikini line'

Gretad08

Registered
Reaction score
AND She was driving to meet her boyfriend. I saw another article that posted her mugshot. She's a reeeeeeeal looker.

Sophia

Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
There are some hilarious top story links on that page. The "Man's penis freed from metal pipe with industrial grinder" article is written in a brilliantly deadpan style. And it happened just down the road. :D

Edit: I love how in the related items section, headlines that include the word "penis" also tend to include the word "unfortunate".

Last edited:
Reaction score
AND She was driving to meet her boyfriend. I saw another article that posted her mugshot. She's a reeeeeeeal looker.

meganbarnes.jpg

She should have been working on her roots.

For the life of me I can't figure out how other countries and cultures like Japan could ever have a bad thought about us.

I'm starting to question everything I ever believed.

american-soccer-fan1.jpg

Don

All Living is Local
Registered
Reaction score
First the south, now trailer parks. Is bigotry like The Blob[sup]tm[/sup]? You squeeze it down one place, and it has to pop up somewhere else?

ETA: I live in a fifth-wheel. We spend some nights in trailer parks. In the South.

We don't however, sit on the front porch, toothless, and pick our banjos while waiting for innocent fishermen to come by so we can molest them.

Slushie

Custom User Title
Registered
Reaction score
There are some hilarious top story links on that page. The "Man's penis freed from metal pipe with industrial grinder" article is written in a brilliantly deadpan style. And it happened just down the road. :D

Edit: I love how in the related items section, headlines that include the word "penis" also tend to include the word "unfortunate".

And, just one click later we come to this:

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/79880-urinating-man-in-unfortunate-puppy-v-penis-incident

Possibly the best headline. Ever.

A drunk Cambodian man became embroiled in an unfortunate genital incident when, as he was urinating through a fence, a happy little puppy on the other side bit onto his penis.

News reports in Phnom Penh said that Kann Veasna was relieving himself through a hole in the fence after a hard day drinking wine when the incident occurred.

The Rasmei Kampuchea newspaper suggested that the puppy may have thought Veasna's penis was toy.

Ouch.

sulong

It's a matter of what is.
Registered
Reaction score
We don't however, sit on the front porch, toothless, and pick our banjos while waiting for innocent fishermen to come by so we can molest them.

If you're not picking a banjo, then what are you doing while you're waiting? ((Grin))

dgiharris

Disgruntled Scientist
Registered
Reaction score
Actually,

there was another article on that same page, seems penis is the theme for the day there

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/808171-mans-penis-freed-from-metal-pipe-with-industrial-grinder

Man's penis freed from metal pipe with industrial grinder...
Medics at Southampton General Hospital struggled to get the man's penis out of the stainless steel pipe, because the restricted blood flow had caused it to become erect.

Instead, they resorted called in Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service.

The fire crew turned up with a special equipment unit from St Mary's station in Southampton and seven firefighters to help, in what a spokesman understatedly described as a 'delicate operation'.

The firefighters used the four-and-a-half-inch industrial metal grinder to cut the pipe from around the anaesthetised man's penis.

that must have been an interesting situation. Walking into the emergency room with a pipe hanging off your slong.

WOnder what his story was like, "Ummm, your not going to believe this, but umm. I was doing some plumbing work in the bathroom and umm I ahhh decided to use the bathroom and you see it was uh... sorta slippery and I slipped and ahhh fell into where I kept some of the pipes and one pipe was tilted at an angle and I fell on it and got stuck. Ya uh ya, that's um how it happened."

Mel...

Last edited:
Reaction score
ETA: I live in a fifth-wheel. We spend some nights in trailer parks. In the South.

No? Those are a few of the reasons I was thinking of moving south into a trailer park.

Damn it, Don. Another dream dashed.

"I've got blisters on me fingers!!!"

Slushie

Custom User Title
Registered
Reaction score
that must have been an interesting situation. Walking into the emergency room with a pipe hanging off your slong.

WOnder what his story was like, "Ummm, your not going to believe this, but umm. I was doing some plumbing work in the bathroom and umm I ahhh decided to use the bathroom and you see it was uh... sorta slippery and I slipped and ahhh fell into where I kept some of the pipes and one pipe was tilted at an angle and I fell on it and got stuck. Ya uh ya, that's um how it happened."

heh.

You know, he might have just been confused. It's what happens when metaphors get taken literally. I hope someone told this guy, "Hey, buddy, 'laying the pipe' does not, in fact, mean to insert your junk into actual plumbing."

Snowstorm

Baby plot bunneh sniffs out a clue
Registered
Reaction score
The worst thing about a thread like this? I. Can't. Get. The. Freakin'. Image. Out. Of. My. Head! Make it stop!

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
Some years ago a man visiting a hotel nearby stuck his cock inside one of those holes that circulate water in swimming pools. It must have felt pretty good at first until he couldn't dislodge himself. This happened late at night, and his calls for help finally roused someone who summoned the fire department. By then a crowd had gathered near the distressed individual, and when help arrived, an argument ensued over which respondent would get in the pool to lube the guy up and free him from his predicament.

Too bad that happened before the internet age, but the story did make the local newspaper, complete with a picture of the guy, and included his name and address.

willietheshakes

Gentleman. Scholar. Bastard.
Registered
Reaction score
Dare I mention the Chuck Palahniuk story Guts here?

ETA: Guts, straight from Chuck's website.

And hey! My event with Chuck made his Wikipedia entry!

Last edited:

dgiharris

Disgruntled Scientist
Registered
Reaction score

Dear god in heaven. Its amazing how often shit like this probably happens. If I had teenagers, i'd actually make them read this story.

We had an incident at my high school were someone who liked to shove different things up his ass had something get stuck. No idea if it turned sideways somehow or tore into his lining or whatever, but he ended up spending a couple of days in the hospital.

We had another guy that liked to get kicked in the nuts. He got off on it, and one day, someone kicked him a little bit too hard and busted a testicle. It had to be removed. From that day forth we called him One ball (I know very original )

This weird type of stuff happens a lot more often than we'd think.

Mel...

poetinahat

say it loud
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

Does this fine lady per chance live in a trailer park?

(And anyone got a link to her photo??)

So... she's not beautiful, so she must be stupid and live in a trailer park?

First the south, now trailer parks. Is bigotry like The Blob[sup]tm[/sup]? You squeeze it down one place, and it has to pop up somewhere else?

Exactly.

Call it bigotry, stereotyping, preconceived notions, whatever you want - it's not on, and we can do better.

Gretad08

Registered
Reaction score
So... she's not beautiful, so she must be stupid and live in a trailer park?

Exactly.

Call it bigotry, stereotyping, preconceived notions, whatever you want - it's not on, and we can do better.

In no way did I imply that she lived in a trailer park or that b/c she's not beautiful she's stupid. She's stupid b/c she shaved her bikini line while driving, let her ex husband steer, crashed her car, drove away, and all this the day after her license was revoked for DUI's. The fact that she's not beautiful is just icing on the cake to a funny story.

poetinahat

say it loud
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Please note that I quoted two posts, and only one was yours.

*shrug* "Yeah, she's stupid, and look, she's ugly too!" This is what we're going for here?

Man, I'm glad I get to choose which of my photos show up here. I'm sure she'd have chosen a different photo if she'd had the chance.

Last edited:

Slushie

Custom User Title
Registered
Reaction score

That story is fucking brilliant. Of course, like some of the comments pointed out, there's something sinister about publishing it in Playboy.