PDA

View Full Version : BETA FOR SPY/THRILLER

eurodan49
03-13-2010, 01:43 AM
Need a few Beta Readers for a 120,000 word spy/thriller. But willing to start small, letís say 3-4 chapters.

When the CIA needs to dispose, with extreme prejudice, of a troublesome head of state, it outsources the job with two former contract killers. Deemed expandable, the two old dogs of war must succeed where all the rest have failed. When the masterminded plan is purposely leaked, the two are left with what they do best, improvise; after all, how do you kill a dead man.

euclid
03-23-2010, 07:45 PM
Need a few Beta Readers for a 120,000 word spy/thriller. But willing to start small, let’s say 3-4 chapters.

When the CIA needs to dispose, with extreme prejudice, of a troublesome head of state, it outsources the job with two former contract killers. Deemed expandable, the two old dogs of war must succeed where all the rest have failed. When the masterminded plan is purposely leaked, the two are left with what they do best, improvise; after all, how do you kill a dead man.

I'm looking for a beta for my new novel. It's a detective/thriller (with the emphasis on thriller) set in Ireland, written in UK English, 84,000 words.

"I know this is Ireland, but shouldn't the cop be trying to put the criminal behind bars, and not the other way around?"

Maybe we could swap. I'll read yours if you read mine.