Where have you gone, George Pataki....

Reaction score
...New York turns it's lonely eyes to you.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/paterson_ChtWm5k3KQUwUXN6EwdK6N

Gov. Paterson was called out and charged yesterday by the state's top watchdog agency with breaking the law by improperly soliciting $6,000 worth of free World Series tickets from the Yankees and then lying about it under oath to investigators.
The state Public Integrity Commission found Paterson and his aides not only wrongly shook down the Yanks for five free seats behind home plate for Game 1 of the club's series against the Phillies on Oct. 28 -- but that he also perjured himself about his plans to pay for the tickets.

First Spitzer....then this hump. And the Yankee thing is the last straw for this guy and pales in comparison to the real reason he should resign. The coercion of an abused girlfriend. I wouldn't give this guy's problems to a monkey on a rock.

Can I get a non-corrupt Governor for my state please?

Don

All Living is Local
Registered
Reaction score
Sorry, Billy, they don't appear to be making that model any more. ;)

Diana Hignutt

Very Tired
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Sorry, Billy, they don't appear to be making that model any more. ;)

Crazy as it sounds, I'm pretty happy with our new gov in NJ. He was the former U.S. Attorney for NJ and busted a lot of corrupt officials. He seems to honestly want what's best for the people and the state. Chris Christie. The unions, the teachers, the municipalities, government workers all hate him, so he must be doing something right.

But NY can't have him. He's ours.

Reaction score
Crazy as it sounds, I'm pretty happy with our new gov in NJ. He was the former U.S. Attorney for NJ and busted a lot of corrupt officials. He seems to honestly want what's best for the people and the state. Chris Christie. The unions, the teachers, the municipalities, government workers all hate him, so he must be doing something right.

But NY can't have him. He's ours.

I like him too. I might move to Jersey City. The nice part.

History_Chick

Registered
Reaction score
I wish we had kept Spitzer. He used his own $ on whores right? I dont care, a lot of husbands do the same thing. The only thing I care about is someone fix our budget. I'm not holding my breath.