• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Need Beta Readers for Women's fiction

Status
Not open for further replies.

vip_editing

Registered
Reaction score
Here is my dilemma. I have two publishers who are interested in my novel, however, the novel is at 49,000 words and I need to get it to around 60,000 words. So I am looking for beta readers who can show me places where I can show more vs. tell and where I can add more storyline to the plot. If interested, please PM me. The synopsis is below.

Jasmine Reeves has it all – a good education, a cool job, a man who loves her and a man she loves too. Unfortunately, they’re not one in the same. After falling hard for her friend's husband, Jasmine has to figure out what direction her life is going to take.

Toya Johnson loves the luxuries of life and has no problem using the world’s oldest profession to obtain them. But when she unexpectedly finds the man of her dreams, she can’t seem to shake the past that keeps coming back to haunt her.

Chante Summers has a handsome and successful husband who provides for her in every way. What more could a girl want, right? Unfortunately some people are never satisfied. Bored with the housewife routine and a husband whose bedroom skills are less exciting than a can of paint, Chante has no choice but to satisfy herself in other ways.

When lust, deceit, and betrayal collide, will these three women have what it takes to overcome it?

Status
Not open for further replies.